Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block

Discus and support Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear all, it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oliver Wulf1, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Oliver Wulf1
    Oliver Wulf1 Guest

Dear all,

it is possible, to connect flight - specific hardware, e.g. a thrustmaster joystick and a thrustmaster thrust block, to the xbox for playing flight simulator?

Thanks, Oli

:)

Oliver Wulf1, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Oliver Wulf1 Win User

Dear Gerardo,

thanks for your answer to my question.

Is there any specific hardware required to connect these products to the xbox or do I just plug them into the usb ports?

Thanks, Oliver
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Oliver, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

As additional information, you can view a list of peripherals/accessories that work with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Xbox consoles through the following link:

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com...re-compatible-with-Microsoft-Flight-Simulator

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again Oliver,

Don't worry, you don't need any additional adapter or hardware; you just need to connect them to the USB ports of your Xbox console.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Yes if you are playing it installed on a series console

If over cloud on series or xbox one rhen no

It can only br installed on a series console or a pc and cloud only support controllers

For it to be used on series console they must be made for xbox
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

as long as they are Xbox specific peripherals you can just plug them in
Thema:

1. Play flight simulator using joystick and thrust block - Similar Threads - Play flight simulator

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Flight Simulator PC cannot login on new computer but plays fine on old computer: I purchased MFS from Microsoft store on old PC. Works fine. Bought a new PC and tried to login and MFS does not show up. I have a copy of the digital ownership and it plays fine on old PC but...
  3. I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?: Purchased Flight Simulator online in Nov, 2023. Expected a disk. Only received a receipt. MS has done absolutely nothing for me to get it installed and playable on my PC. One advisor that I was...
  4. in the flight simulator game, when I click play, it says we aren't connected to the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in the flight simulator game, when I click play, it says we aren't connected to the...: Have an Xbox 1 and trying to play flight simulator. My internet is working but get this message when trying to launch a35e4800-7fef-4751-b6cc-166521c5d9e9
  5. If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud...: Hello, I tried to download Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox One S through my Game Pass but it says that the game is not compatible with my console. I read online that I must have Cloud...
  6. Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I have to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator?: Would I need to purchase Xbox Live to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox Series S? 5788a0a9-819b-4eba-826d-901e62ade6db
  7. i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says...: i have just bought game pass so i could play microsoft flight simulator but it says installation stopped 697fa26c-61f3-4ce2-97bc-7b2d75c24499
  8. Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator on my Xbox one But Can I use the copy I bought from...: So I am about to get a Xbox one and I want to play Microsoft flight simulator on my Xbox. But i have bought it already from the Microsoft Store on my pc. So can I play MFS on my Xbox One But I've...
  9. Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Microsoft Flight Simulator with Cloud Streaming on my Xbox One?: I have Game Pass Ultimate but instead of giving me the option to play the game with Cloud Streaming it says that it's installable and that I can manage the game. But when I press the manage button...
  10. Flight simulator cloud gaming with ultimate pass will not allow me to play it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight simulator cloud gaming with ultimate pass will not allow me to play it.: Message says i need to purchase it or pay for subscription. I have a valid subscription and was playing it last week so not sure what has changed. Any help is much appreciated....