Play & Charge Kit

Discus and support Play & Charge Kit in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so I just recently bought the Play & Charge Kit and now I have a question regarding the LED light on the USB cable. (Sorry if this has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by FairyTact, Sep 27, 2018.

1. FairyTact
    FairyTact Guest

Play & Charge Kit

Hey everyone, so I just recently bought the Play & Charge Kit and now I have a question regarding the LED light on the USB cable. (Sorry if this has been asked/discussed before, cause I cannot find the answer to my question)

When I plug it into a power socket or to my laptop, it lights up in orange color. I assume orange means it's charging, right?

Then, I have this cooling pad for my laptop which has 2 USB socket. (1 for its power, the other, for whatever you want lol) So, the problem is my laptop's USB sockets are all full (1 for mouse, 1 for external keyboard, 1 for the cooling pad) , and I wanted
    to try using the USB socket on my cooling pad to charge it, but the LED only lights up white light. Does that mean it's not charging? Can someone please explain it to me....? Thank you for your time!

(Hm.... After re-reading what I typed, I got a feeling that this's supposed to be a question directed at the cooling pad producer, whether the USB socket on it relay power as big as the USB socket on a laptop or not....) <- I'm sorry if this is true lol....

:)

FairyTact, Sep 27, 2018
  2. ClNTRoN
    ClNTRoN Guest
    Play and charge kit

30+ hours.

ClNTRoN, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Lifeisgood41
    Lifeisgood41 Guest
    Play and charge kit

Just bought one guys thanks for the feedback!

Lifeisgood41, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Play & Charge Kit

"The light on your charge cable glows amber to indicate the battery is charging. When the light changes to white, the battery pack is fully charged."

Play & Charge Kit Battery Pack | Xbox One Accessories

So yeah, it sounds like when it's plugged into the cooling pad it is not charging.

Smwutches, Sep 27, 2018
  5. XBF Crystal P, Sep 27, 2018
  6. FairyTact
    FairyTact Guest
    Oh, don't know how I totally missed that sentence when I'm reading through the website XD

Okay then, that's unfortunate Play & Charge Kit :( , but oh well...

Thanks a lot for replying and for pointing that out

Cheers!

FairyTact, Sep 27, 2018
  7. FairyTact
    FairyTact Guest
    FairyTact, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Play & Charge Kit