play a pc game reward does not redeem

Discus and support play a pc game reward does not redeem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Hays Parks, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Hays Parks
    Hays Parks Guest

Despite many attempts (well over a month), the play a pc game reward does not redeem. I have logged in and out several times. Played three or four different games a day for at least an hour --- to no avail. What is your soloution?

:)

Hays Parks, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Hays, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you. They are the only ones who have the ability to help with this type of issue as they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. GwynnHampton-watkins Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (PC) Fall Guys 'Robo Rabbit' perk not working

But what if we do not have an xbox?

I'm playing exclusively on PC and redeemed a code for free games and such with the ultimate pass. Does that mean we are locked out of those rewards just because we don't have the console?
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Xbox live

While the games have free game modes, online multi-player (for games on Xbox, be it a free game or a paid game) require a subscription to Live. Microsoft does free play weekends but the games and times vary.

And as noted, if you are in a region with
    Microsoft Rewards
    , you can do searches on the PC, Mobile and console to earn points which can be redeemed for various items including Xbox Live, Game Pass, and other items.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How can I refund my MS rewards voucher or at least convert XBOX gamepass CORE into PC

Once you redeem an item through Rewards, you can't return it. If you've already redeemed the Core to your account, you would need to cancel the subscription and then purchase the correct subscription or redeem the correct subscription through Rewards. There's no way to just convert it to PC Game Pass.
  6. Devin Alexputra Win User

Where's my Plasma Wings Code for Roblox?

I play on PC and I did receive the Robux but not the plasma wings

I heard that you have to redeem it separately but I checked my rewards tab and the plasma wings reward isn't there
Thema:

1. play a pc game reward does not redeem - Similar Threads - play game reward

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I play games on Microsoft rewards with my Nintendo Switch: I don't know tell me Please 97baad5f-0c68-4195-9be0-c526590a74d9
  5. Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i not get my daily rewards for play pc game. I've done all step suggested and some...: not getting rewards for pc game daily eacc2b68-3f37-40a2-9ffe-321ba5d2ce31
  6. Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50

in XBoX Accessibility
    Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50: Hello, I noticed from 2 days in a row. Play a PC Game reward it's giving me 10 points instead of the 50 it should. I'm located in spain. So i missed 80 points. Could you please check if it's a...
  7. Play a PC game and Use the Xbox app rewards won't redeem

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC game and Use the Xbox app rewards won't redeem: As stated for a couple of days I've been unable to redeem play a pc game and use the xbox app quests. Microsoft Jewel works just fine however the other two are stuck at 100%. If attempting to...
  8. Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards not showing up for V for Victory Madden 2023 approx. 10 days ago play the game and...: rewards for V Victory not showing up on Xbox the Achievements is shown up on my xbox phone app??? b9cbb29b-c36b-4c47-8f59-82718ed32a1c
  9. When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play the bonus reward game (it's usually spider, but today it was klondike)...: It defaults immediately to.desktop. windows 10. c79e53f6-a035-4f75-b7e3-9482b2be2a24
  10. Reward Quests not working for any game play activities

in XboX Insiders
    Reward Quests not working for any game play activities: anyone else seeing this? any reward quest which counts games played doesn't work - it is capturing Achievements and the launching of the Game Pass app on mobile. It's not capturing any games...