Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

Discus and support Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Skellington977, Mar 30, 2024.

1. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

I’ve been getting all the Daily Quests for about 3 months now, but for the past 3 days, playing The Master Chief Collection on Steam Deck isn’t working anymore. It’s been working before, so what happened now?

btw I use the Xbox app on my iPhone/iPad

:)

Skellington977, Mar 30, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Skellington977, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with that specific daily quest.

In this situation, it will be necessary for you to communicate directly with the Microsoft Rewards Support team so that they can assist you. They are the only ones who have the ability to help with this type of issue as they manage the Microsoft Rewards program and ensure its proper functioning.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Riley2653 Win User

When is Xbox going to fix the notification bug? I’ve tried everything I can like troubleshooting issues and everything I can right now and it’s getting really annoying

I’m receiving everything but friends getting on and sometimes I don’t get party invites and game invites. I’m playing on a Xbox console, but my Xbox app isn’t working either
  4. CrazY1985 Win User

Which devices do you like to play games?

I prefer Xbox because my pc isn’t good enough to play the latest games.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Gamepass unable to enable mods

Hi JohnIII7! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Enabling mods isn’t available for child accounts in the Xbox app, so as long as a child is signed in to the Xbox app, the Enable mods button is disabled.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. OGUncleG Win User

Forza horizon 5 keeps crashing on launch

Hey guys,

Just made a new account on pc Xbox app and loaded into forza fine, sadly this is a corrupted save isn’t it :(
Thema:

1. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Play Game isn’t

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  5. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  6. Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Console, but can't play online games I've purchased.: I downgraded from Game Pass Ultimate to Game Pass Console, and now xbox won't let me play games I purchased on- line. Like Call of Duty or Dead by Daylight. It keeps directing me to get GamePass...
  7. Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Play a PC Game isn’t working on the Xbox App: I’m just so sick of waiting. Bing Rewards is doing nothing about fixing the “Play a PC Game” challenge for over a month. They ask me the same questions, I give them the same answer, and I end up...
  8. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  9. Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension isn’t allowing me to play a game: I was recently given a 2 day enforcement communication suspension, due to the XBOX app messaging system taking my autocorrect into a swear. I am fine with the 2 day communication ban, but unlike...
  10. My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox isn’t updating? Givin me code I’d and error code. Can’t even play the game???: Is there a problem with the server something right now I just turn my Xbox on and it’s giving me there’s a problem with the update I’ve turn the consul off restarted it it’s not letting me get...