Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50

Discus and support Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I noticed from 2 days in a row. Play a PC Game reward it's giving me 10 points instead of the 50 it should. I'm located in spain. So i missed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Albert Aguiló Soler, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50

Hello,
    I noticed from 2 days in a row. Play a PC Game reward it's giving me 10 points instead of the 50 it should. I'm located in spain. So i missed 80 points. Could you please check if it's a bug or it's due to any cut in the rewards?

Thank you!

Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50 [​IMG]

:)

Albert Aguiló Soler, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

You can try give it a day or 2, this has worked for someone else.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

I advise you make a ticket, they'll give you the other 40.

For a similar query with a possible solution, kindly visit: https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftR...ay_a_pc_games_giving_10_points_instead_of_50/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope this helps.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Why are the rewards on the app different depending on location?

Hello, Scooby P. I understand, I just wanted to inform you about VPNs and how they impact your rewards account.

Actually, there are other regions giving less points than the UK. For example, in my country, I only earn 10 points after playing a PC game while in the UK you earn 50. So, it could be a marketing reason, but don't take my word as final.
  5. Liutasil81 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Many of the Gamepass Games, to make the Rewards Missions and earn the Rewards Points. So i played Minecraft, Just Cause 4, Tacoma and other Gamepass Games.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Get rewards for achievements?

You already get reward points for unlocking achievements, You get 50 reward points a day for unlocking an achievement. You also unlock reward points for unlocking achievements in game pass games if you have game pass, as well as playing game pass games, and PC games from the Microsoft Store too. You can also unlock points by doing certain activities in games as well.
Thema:

1. Play a PC game gamepass reward it's giving me 10 points instead of 50 - Similar Threads - Play game gamepass

2. Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.

in XBoX on Windows
    Playing gamepass on my gaming laptop keeps stuttering.: Hi guys! I have an issue with my gaming laptop. When I play gamepass cloud games or installed on my ssd it stutters really bad and cannot play games at all. I was able to before but ever since I...
  3. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  4. Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is playing a game on PC+ PC GamePass + Controller so crappy?: On forza, every time I hit the e-brake it makes the telemetry menu pop up. In rocket league, A is Jump. B is jump & boost. LT is Jump & boost. RT is drive and boost. B is just boost. X is drift &...
  5. Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anytime I try and play a game from the gamepass i get the error code 0x803F8001.: For example, when opening MS Flight Simulator it tells me it currently isn't available in my account and to make sure I am signed into the store and to try again. I know for a fact I am signed...
  6. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  7. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  8. Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i play my previously owned digital games after my 2 year gamepass?: For several years i have owned Halo The Master Chief Collection (and DLC) Plants Vs Zombies Castle Crashers Battle Block Theater and recently after my 24 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play GTA Online & Gamepass help after Xbox transfer (Account, Data & Games): As the title says, I need some help I recently transferred to a Xbox One X, the problem is I can't play GTA Online I used to be able to on my Xbox One, but now I get the "Your profile does not...
  10. Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Three XBOX consoles, sharing GamePass - trying to play a 3-player game: Hi! We have two XBox Xs, one Xbox One. One GamePass account that we share for myself, son, and daughter. I am aware that if we want to play three players, one on each console, that a purchase...