Plants vs zombies gw2 studdering and crashing, impossible to log in

Discus and support Plants vs zombies gw2 studdering and crashing, impossible to log in in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yeah the title is self explanitory pvz gw2 wont stop studdering, then crashing I tried five times already and it crashed every time! I swear to god if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by exopingas, Mar 8, 2016.

1. exopingas
    exopingas Guest

Yeah the title is self explanitory pvz gw2 wont stop studdering, then crashing I tried five times already and it crashed every time! I swear to god if my mother just paid for an unplayable game I will NEVER use xbox again and sue them!!!

:)

exopingas, Mar 8, 2016
  2. SKUBYSNAX71
    SKUBYSNAX71 Guest
    0x87e105dc error code , unable to launch digital titles

Can't play any digital download games, Trove, Plants vs zombies gw2, on any sign in on this XBOX ONE, was fine last night.

SKUBYSNAX71, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

Is anyone else having trouble with Plants Vs Zombies GW2 Beta downloading EXTREMELY slow? Most of our other games have NEVER downloaded this slow.

GamerPaul2017, Mar 8, 2016
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi exopingas,

Sorry you're having issues with your game. I'll first point out that historically when you threaten legal action on MS in the forums they shut down the thread and direct you to the legal page. That said, if you want help we're happy to help.

First try to do a hard reset. With your console on hold the power button down for about 8 seconds until it turns off. After that, turn the console back on and see if your game works. if that doesn't work try

removing your profile
    from the console and adding it back.

If you're still having issues check your network settings by going to Settings, All Settings, Network, and running a network test. Also from the main page, check your NAT and make sure it's not strict.

If those don't work try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. To uninstall go to Games and Apps, highlight the tile of the game, press menu, select manage, and then uninstall. After that re-download the game or install from your disc.

Finally if all those don't work try a
    factory reset

Hordie, Mar 8, 2016
  5. Hey there exo. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there exo. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  7. Hordie Win User

Hi exopingas,

Sorry you're having issues with your game. I'll first point out that historically when you threaten legal action on MS in the forums they shut down the thread and direct you to the legal page. That said, if you want help we're happy to help.

First try to do a hard reset. With your console on hold the power button down for about 8 seconds until it turns off. After that, turn the console back on and see if your game works. if that doesn't work try

removing your profile
    from the console and adding it back.

If you're still having issues check your network settings by going to Settings, All Settings, Network, and running a network test. Also from the main page, check your NAT and make sure it's not strict.

If those don't work try uninstalling the game and reinstalling it. To uninstall go to Games and Apps, highlight the tile of the game, press menu, select manage, and then uninstall. After that re-download the game or install from your disc.

Finally if all those don't work try a
    factory reset
  8. GamerPaul2017 Win User

Plants Vs Zombies GW2 open beta

Is anyone else having trouble with Plants Vs Zombies GW2 Beta downloading EXTREMELY slow? Most of our other games have NEVER downloaded this slow.
  9. Forbiddenk Win User

Xbox Series S | some games' screens are burnt without a reason

Thank you so much, but I just tried the three steps, none of them worked.

I counted the games now and they are, in total: Rayman Legends, Dead Cells, eFootball PES 2021, Forza Horizon 4, Minecraft Dungeons, Plants vs. Zombies GW2, Plants vs. Zombies BFN, STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order, Unravel and Unravel Two

My username in Xbox is catasg if you need it
  10. jayallen1 Win User

How to have a game refund from the xbox one market

I would like to refund playerunknowu's battlegrounds and Friday the 13th the game and plants vs zombies gw2 because I don't play them and I want to get call of duty black ops 4 thank you
Thema:

1. Plants vs zombies gw2 studdering and crashing, impossible to log in - Similar Threads - Plants zombies gw2

2. xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one to xbox series X, will plants vs zombies achievements move to the series X?: Reading through help pages I see comments about backing up to cloud, but my xbox one does not have a cloud option in the backup screen. 05aa12d4-71cb-47dc-a53e-5240b7d1d60b
  3. I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Plants vs Zombies 1 on my Xbox one. I need to know if I subscribe to Game Pass Core...: I own Plants vs. Zombies 1 (not GW2 or Nieghborville) for the Xbox one. It is downloaded onto the console. If I subscribe to Game Pass Core will that give me access to play the game fully? I...
  4. My Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 is not working.: I saw that someone had the same problem two years ago and someone at Microsoft answer it. The steps worked but when I would log on the next day it wouldn’t work and I repeated the steps. I am...
  5. Plant v zombie won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plant v zombie won't play: My son has just paid £9.99 and downloaded Plant v Zombie (the 1st one) and everytime he tries to play it disconnects his xbox live. We've done the normal turn off and back on that hasn't worked....
  6. Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help repeal a ban on my Xbox? Cant plant multiplayer.: Cant plant multiplayer from September 30th to the 14th of October. I didn't have Xbox live on the 30th too play any online games too be banned for. I just collected enough bottles and cans so I...
  7. xbox/plant vs zombies garden warfare/2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox/plant vs zombies garden warfare/2: hi i bought a xbox 360 bc my xbox one broke and i bought plants vs zombies garden warfare and im worried when i go back onto my xbox one it wont automatically save over will it? And will my...
  8. Plant et zombie

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Plant et zombie: Bonjour j'ai installer le jeu planté et zombie 2 après l'avoir acheté numérique, on a live gold et impossible de jouer on demande une connexion avec le EA ? [Translation - Hello i install the...
  9. Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck on Poison Ivy's second plant to get rid of the toxic cloud burst.: Am stuck trying to break free Poison Ivy's second plant on Founder's Island, get to the actual location, only I can't break it free as I keep getting Batman's message about using the sonic burst...
  10. Abernathy Farm.....can't plant crops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Abernathy Farm.....can't plant crops: In addition to my Startlight Drive-In bug that I have posted about I also cannot plant crops in Abernathy farms. Well, I *can*, but only in 1 row of the crops. After I replant the first row of...