Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on.

Discus and support Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a new RIG 800 LX wireless headset im trying to set up. When I plug in the receiver to the USB on the Xbox1 it recognizes that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZOAKOLL2008, Jul 15, 2019.

1. ZOAKOLL2008
    ZOAKOLL2008 Guest

Hello everyone, I have a new RIG 800 LX wireless headset im trying to set up. When I plug in the receiver to the USB on the Xbox1 it recognizes that its assigned. Then after letting the batter charge on the headset for over a day it still does not turn on..
    The light next to the power and sync switch does not even light up when "charging"

Please help

Justin

:)

ZOAKOLL2008, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. annix Win User

4. annix Win User

Hey there! I’ve got the same headset and have had a similar issue. First thing to check is that on the back of the receiver the nub is switched to the game controller logo, not the PC one. Secondly, try plugging the headset into a different / its own usb
    port. If its plugged into a non powered USB port it wont get enough power, which is specifically why I bought a powered USB 3.0 bub. Plugging it into a different USB port can help sometimes. After that, check in the Xbox Accessories app that the headset is
    assigned to your profile by pressing right on the dpad once in the app to get to the headset’s page. Let me know if any of those ideas work for you, cheers!
  5. Waivering Win User

Hey man, check if the headset is on.
  6. WDYM Syco Win User

Hey there! I’ve got the same headset and have had a similar issue. First thing to check is that on the back of the receiver the nub is switched to the game controller logo, not the PC one. Secondly, try plugging the headset into a different / its
    own usb port. If its plugged into a non powered USB port it wont get enough power, which is specifically why I bought a powered USB 3.0 bub. Plugging it into a different USB port can help sometimes. After that, check in the Xbox Accessories app that the headset
    is assigned to your profile by pressing right on the dpad once in the app to get to the headset’s page. Let me know if any of those ideas work for you, cheers!
    can I use a phone charge port to charge
Thema:

1. Plantronics RIG 800LX head phones will not turn on. - Similar Threads - Plantronics RIG 800LX

2. Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Rig 300 Pro hx microphone not working: I have just purchased these headphones. When I play on xbox my friends can't hear me through the microphone? 314a7cff-b0e3-45ba-a19d-fe9587b5357e
  3. RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.

in XBoX on Consoles
    RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic is not picking up my voice as loud as it should be.: My RIG 700 PRO HX Wireless Headset mic Was working completely fine when I first got it but then I stoped playing for a week and so I didn't use the headset and now I'm back and now the mic works...
  4. How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my mic to work for the rig 700x wireless headset: Rig 700x wireless headset mic not working 858e7224-a233-441b-908e-8e9a7c764a4d
  5. My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rig 300 hc Dolby Atmos headset mic is picking my voice very softly. Please help.: The rig 300 hc headset mic is barely picking up my voice. Please help 36db2845-0636-4bd2-8613-ff9d00c4b1b4
  6. how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?: i tried doing it through dolby access on my xbox but that did not work. i tried through xbox settings but i could not find anything either. 1efed17f-0a26-486c-8265-d55223941790
  7. MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X: MY RIG 800LX will not work on my Xbox X 36b8dc74-eec2-45b1-8210-6810f17f77c1
  8. Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with rig 800 hx xbox headset: A friend of mine is having trouble with her rig 800 hx for xbox and we have looked on the internet for some answers and there is nothing on here about her problem, everytime she logs into multiple...
  9. Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my mic working on my rig 300 pro XH for party chat?: I just bought the headset and can’t talk to people but can hear them through the headset. 45e02b7b-3ec3-4fa1-9324-ad8d3158de3d
  10. Rig 700

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rig 700: I get it to trial ran out so I purchased the trial for dolby atomic for my Xbox x I've tried everything is there something I'm overlooking on my Xbox x series that I can hear everybody I just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the rig 800lx not starting

2. rig 800lx headset wont turn on

3. plantronics rig 800hs wont turn on