Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

Discus and support Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I Am just Wondering if Microsoft Brand Wireless Xbox 360 Mics Is The Best Option As Far as when it Comes to Wireless Xbox 360 Mics For Party Chatting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas29-E945A62E-A5E9-4395-9B1A-D85FEC348101, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

I Am just Wondering if Microsoft Brand Wireless Xbox 360 Mics Is The Best Option As Far as when it Comes to Wireless Xbox 360 Mics For Party Chatting and In-Game Chatting.

:)

Thomas29-E945A62E-A5E9-4395-9B1A-D85FEC348101, Feb 6, 2016
  2. Knais
    Knais Guest
    I've had my Xbox a year and it's falling apart

The mic stopped working after 5 months, a new one along with another new one and a new controller and all are now failing. Both controllers lose power even when connected to the Xbox with a hardline. Neither will hold a charge, though they have battery packs in them both as they were sold as wireless controllers.

Admittedly the party system bugs seem to be better and the new major update runs a tad smoother, and looks more like a PS3 UI but ok.

Completely ridiculous, my Xbox 360 little plastic piece of crap lasted me 4 years and this $70 headset is fried for no apparent reason? And it can't just be a bad console because both controllers refuse to hold a charge and have since I opened them.

Knais, Feb 6, 2016
  3. RedBeardDC
    RedBeardDC Guest
    Accessories No Longer Working

My headset has completely stopped working, one of the charging cables I bought (Xbox brand) stopped working about 2 months after I bought it, and now the battery pack that came with it won't hold a charge.

Can I send these back to Microsoft to be replaced?

RedBeardDC, Feb 6, 2016
  4. HassanB Win User

Can I use a any external hard drive to download GTA: San Andreas and other Original Xbox games?

Yes, that would be correct. You would need to make sure that it's an official Xbox 360 hard drive and not a used or another brand.

I know that Best Buy also sells an off brand named AGPTEK and that would not possess the emulation files, same goes with Gamestop as they sell used hard drives that are sometimes not officially Microsoft branded.

I highly suggest you purchase only an official new in box Microsoft branded drive from either of the two stores.
  5. Smwutches Win User

xbox original (360)

In order to play original Xbox games on a 360, it requires an official MS brand Xbox 360 hard drive.
  6. Robert Locker Win User

MIC WONT LET ME SPEAK BUT CAN HEAR

Both mics are xbox official headsets and controllers, one of the controllers is a day one edition but just bought another brand new official xbox controller to see if that was the problem. The Mic just randomly stopped working one evening. And yes the
    mic symbol is shown in the top right hand corner with no line through it
  7. alexwheeler Win User

Wireless connection.....please help.

Which model of 360 do you have?

The original model of 360 will need the xbox 360 wireless adapterv found here:

www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_1

This is the more expensive model, there is a similar item that is white, has one antenna and is slightly cheaper

Whereas the latest model (360 S) has a built in wireless adapter.

You should only purchase hardware that is Xbox 360 branded as they are the official Microsoft products
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

I can’t get the original Xbox game, Knights of the old republic, to run on my 360.

I wish this was the case but my hard drive is an official Microsoft branded one. Idk what else to do
    How do you know it's official? Note that All Xbox 360 hard drives will say 'Microsoft' in the system settings menu on the Xbox 360 console. Also many drives you can buy online will have fake Microsoft branding on them.

I can only suggest you try some other BC Xbox games on your 360, if none of them load then either your 'official drive' is faulty or your drive isn't official.
Thema:

Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

1. Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ... - Similar Threads - Planing Buy Another

2. Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...: Hi, I purchased the 737-900 on flight simulator for my xbox x. When I use the throttle to take off the speed counter goes back to zero straight away, I’ve tried many ways of correcting it and...
  3. one of my planes disappeared what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one of my planes disappeared what should I do?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft Flight Simulator game. I bought the boeing 777-300ER from the microsoft flight simulator store on January 22 (145 days ago). A few weeks ago it disappeared...
  4. How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks: I be purchased a plane 4 weeks ago on plane simulator It still says pending and this is also stopping me from obtaining any further planes da7576a5-191a-4f0e-b99c-e590e7da8baf
  5. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...: I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have to buy the deluxe again because it's a new...
  6. My rudder is stuck full right on all planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rudder is stuck full right on all planes: I have reset controls and done everything I could. Please fix ur game 2688906a-5b9c-4a9b-a7a4-406d718e958f
  7. why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming: why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming *I haven't tried using a Xbox controller 6c45749e-ca3c-4446-949c-c0652197e07f
  8. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...: MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in...
  9. [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane: Hi, On free flight mode, I always depart from the same plane and the same airport (i.e. the first planes and airports I ever set) whatever the values I set in the World Map interface. I've no...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change): [img] 1. If you press Fly after setting the plane to A320 on the world map, it will only come out with this plane. What is the solution? 2. Even if the route starts in Seattle, it only starts...