Plane are not showing in game

Discus and support Plane are not showing in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to load a but only 2 aircraft showing 3250d1a0-4343-4158-bc1e-9f58007184a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AshfaqKhan2, Nov 29, 2020.

1. AshfaqKhan2
    AshfaqKhan2 Guest

im trying to load a but only 2 aircraft showing

:)

AshfaqKhan2, Nov 29, 2020
  2. RippenHarra Win User

horsepower

3. gabi0927 Win User

CH Products Flight Sim Yoke Set up

yoke and pedals not showing in flight simulator 2020 they are working with x-plane
  4. BAC0NndEGGS Win User

What you like about terminal?

Every game is the same on that map full teams camping inside the plane you can try stop them from camping inside the plane but then your team ends up camping inside the plane smh
  5. DataJuggler Win User

Flight Sim 2020 Airctaft (any) won't move ( with full throttle no parking breaks) is it my hardware?

The training assumes people know how to 'Align the plane onto the runway', when I have no idea how to do that.

Training should show you how.,

This is stupid level of hard for a game. Put in help that helps.
  6. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

stupid ways you failed missions

i did a air drop job for trevor. i droped the packages from the plane. after i taxied the plane, i got out of the plane. even though the plane was in the hanger, i failed the mission because i abandoned the plane. it seems you must stay in the plane until
    mission passed appears on screen. i didn't pull the plane in far enough. i thought once i got out of the plane, i would pass the mission.
Thema:

1. Plane are not showing in game - Similar Threads - Plane are showing

2. Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a refund for a plane that I purchased on flight simulator as it’s not working on...: Hi, I purchased the 737-900 on flight simulator for my xbox x. When I use the throttle to take off the speed counter goes back to zero straight away, I’ve tried many ways of correcting it and...
  3. one of my planes disappeared what should I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    one of my planes disappeared what should I do?: Hi, I have a problem with the Microsoft Flight Simulator game. I bought the boeing 777-300ER from the microsoft flight simulator store on January 22 (145 days ago). A few weeks ago it disappeared...
  4. How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my plane I paid for when it says pending after 4 weeks: I be purchased a plane 4 weeks ago on plane simulator It still says pending and this is also stopping me from obtaining any further planes da7576a5-191a-4f0e-b99c-e590e7da8baf
  5. msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    msfs2020 If I change my Xbox account, do I have to buy the planes from my old Xbox account...: I am using msfs after purchasing it on steam. I'm trying to upgrade to Deluxe from the Marketplace If I upgrade and change my xbox account, do I have to buy the deluxe again because it's a new...
  6. My rudder is stuck full right on all planes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rudder is stuck full right on all planes: I have reset controls and done everything I could. Please fix ur game 2688906a-5b9c-4a9b-a7a4-406d718e958f
  7. why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming: why doesn't my plane joystick work with cloud gaming *I haven't tried using a Xbox controller 6c45749e-ca3c-4446-949c-c0652197e07f
  8. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...: MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in...
  9. [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Flight Simulator issue] Can't depart from another airport and plane: Hi, On free flight mode, I always depart from the same plane and the same airport (i.e. the first planes and airports I ever set) whatever the values I set in the World Map interface. I've no...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator (Plane does not change): [img] 1. If you press Fly after setting the plane to A320 on the world map, it will only come out with this plane. What is the solution? 2. Even if the route starts in Seattle, it only starts...