Pixelated horizontal line

Discus and support Pixelated horizontal line in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play my xbox one I have a pixelated horizontal line that appears about an inch from the top. It only does this when I use my xbox one. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ryan Getchell, Dec 2, 2023.

1. Pixelated horizontal line

When I play my xbox one I have a pixelated horizontal line that appears about an inch from the top. It only does this when I use my xbox one. I have tried going into my system settings and adjusting to see if that helps but it does not seem to work. I have tried new hdmi cables and still have the same result. Any idea how to fix this issue?

:)

Ryan Getchell, Dec 2, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disable Just scan or whatever your TV calls eliminating overscan.
  3. Goatsnatcher Win User

4k support

2160p is the vertical pixels, the horizontal pixels are 3840. I guess they round it off to 4k.
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

TV Incompatibility Issue - Incorrect Aspect Ratio (IMG)

I'm with you, I'm just concerned about the resolution. 1080p essentially refers to the HORIZONTAL lines, as in the resolution 1920x1080. So, for your converter, 1600x1200, it can support 1080p because the second number, the lines, is above 1080, and it will
    be able to display the progressive 1080 lines. The columns are where we run into the concern. The Xbox One outputs 1920 columns (or pixels across) while this adapter only can display 1600. So, it looks like you'll be in 1080p but still losing information on
    the ends (the 1600 pixels across displayed by the adapter will likely be stretched vertically by your TV to fill the screen.)

In other words, 1600x1200 is a 4:3 screen ratio, so you'll be getting HD lines, but only enough columns to fill a 4:3 screen size (more like a non-widescreen PC monitor.)
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Monitor Has Horizontal lines

It’s not something you can fix, and it’s not some thing, assuming that you could even find someone that fixes monitors, and has the parts to do it

Assuming it’s not in warranty, You can try contacting the manufacturer of it, and see what they might be able to do, but I’m not optimistic that any of it will be worth your time
  6. Nikitz Win User

Monitor Has Horizontal lines

Also happens with no source at all, meaning the OSD menu. Is this something easy to replace or should I send it to an expert?
Thema:

1. Pixelated horizontal line - Similar Threads - Pixelated horizontal line

2. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  4. I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've had this laptop for about 6 months now, and already i have been seeing white pixels...: I am currently not able to upload images for some reason, but I will try to explain to the best of my ability. I am having the same issue as RoyalGamer1:...
  5. Blurry and pixelated Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blurry and pixelated Fortnite: Some of it looks pixelated and blurry for some reason, the water looks blurry for a distant and some contrails look blurry and pixelated I play on Series X Tv supports 4K 60Hz and 120 fps...
  6. Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming so pixelated.: When I'm playing it'll pixelate horribly and a line will run from top to bottom and fix it but it happens every few seconds. I have high internet speeds and perfect connection. Its my first time...
  7. While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While playing Starfield on my Xbox Series X the game has very bad pixelation while playing...: [img] I have tried all the troubleshooting steps for the game to resolve the issue of pixelation. (remove, re-install, power-off, HDMI cable change, etc) I have attached a screenshot of the game...
  8. Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am unable to play games in cloud picture breaksup and rolls looks like pixels breaking up: everytime I try to play a game on xboxone in cloud, the picture breaksup into picsels and rolls making playing imposible. How can this be fixed? f58af6d8-ee86-4e13-bf8d-0213295c8b2d
  9. Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox keep giving terrible green and purple pixelation when I start up games?: Two times in the last two months I’ve had the problem where my Xbox just erupts into terrible green and purple pixelation and I can’t get away from it. I need help. [img]...
  10. Visual glitch/Pixelation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Visual glitch/Pixelation: [img] Pixelation started in the last few days, the tv is older non-4k, but it worked fine. I have gone through the standard reset/troubleshooting procedures recommended by the support channels and...