Pins not showing and/or Store not showing

Discus and support Pins not showing and/or Store not showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Omg not only did it work but it instantly recognized me when my one came on. Thank you sir you have been a life saver. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lt Rabid Piglet, Mar 10, 2014.

  1. TWISM2K8
    TWISM2K8 Guest

    Pins not showing and/or Store not showing


    Omg not only did it work but it instantly recognized me when my one came on. Thank you sir you have been a life saver.
     
    TWISM2K8, Apr 14, 2014
    #16
  2. czerwca
    czerwca Guest
    The proper way to get this corrected:

    -Removed Xbox Live profile (the account previously signed in when the issue persist)

    -Clear persistent storage

    -Clear MAC address

    -set power mode on Energy saving

    -Switch off the console and remove everything (cables)

    -wait 1-2 minutes and plug everything back in

    -turn the console back on

    -re-add the profile

    ""98% it will work...
     
    czerwca, Oct 31, 2018
    #17
  3. Egore74 Win User

    Pins not showing and/or Store not showing

    Very nice Thank you!!! I was wondering what was going on. It worked like a champ!!
  4. czerwca Win User

    Pins not showing and/or Store not showing

    The proper way to get this corrected:

    -Removed Xbox Live profile (the account previously signed in when the issue persist)

    -Clear persistent storage

    -Clear MAC address

    -set power mode on Energy saving

    -Switch off the console and remove everything (cables)

    -wait 1-2 minutes and plug everything back in

    -turn the console back on

    -re-add the profile

    ""98% it will work...
  5. PhilipDeets Win User

    Pins not showing and/or Store not showing

    Thank you so much. This fixed the problem for me too.
  6. B MoB1984 Win User

    Pins not showing and/or Store not showing

    Thanks it work for me, was wondering if i wasted my money when this happened and i haven't owned my system over a week yet.
  7. Veroku Chan Win User

    Pins not showing and/or Store not showing

    Just tossing this out there, but a fresh start up of the console will also fix this problem. To do this you need to shut off the console, unplug the power supply for a few seconds. Reconnect the power supply and turn on the console.
Thema:

Pins not showing and/or Store not showing

Loading...
  1. Pins not showing and/or Store not showing - Similar Threads - Pins showing Store

  2. Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin)

    in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard Xbox (Bug de Fixação de Pin): Estou enfrentando um problema na Dashboard do Xbox relacionado à fixação de itens (pins). Ao tentar fixar um jogo ou aplicativo na tela inicial, o item não está sendo posicionado corretamente no...
  3. Inputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC

    in XboX Insiders
    Inputting Pin with controller XBOX FSE on Windows PC: Did anyone manage to get the inputting Pin fixed with a controller on a PC running FSE? It works fine on my MSI Claw when I try it, but on my main PC I just can't get it to bring up the keyboard...
  4. Anyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got controller working for PIN on FSE?: So using a FSE on main desktop for a while via the tool, but can't get the controller to display the pin keyboard to input the pin on Windows startup. So stuck inputting it via keyboard. Works...
  5. Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access

    in XboX Insiders
    Let players pin chat conversations on Xbox for quick access: groups, but it can be hard to find important conversations — especially when you have a lot of chats. It would be super helpful to have a feature that lets us pin specific chats to the top of the...
  6. Account PIN and Xbox Issues Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Account PIN and Xbox Issues Xbox: Same as a lot of people my Xbox isn’t working. I’m signed out and I don’t have anything. I’m currently trying to use the Xbox insider program method where I remove my Xbox off of the program but I...
  7. how to get rid of a guest pin

    in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get rid of a guest pin: i was getting on my xbox to play a game and it had said to change my age restrictions so i went to do that but when i tried to access my restrictions a guest pin popped up but im not sure how or...
  8. Family Safety Parental PIN

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety Parental PIN: I have been trying for nearly a year to change my PIN for Family Safety. My child saw me inputting it one time, and now uses it to give themselves additional screen time. I'd really like to change...
  9. My xbox suddenly stopped showing the things I had pinned to home and now when I try to add...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox suddenly stopped showing the things I had pinned to home and now when I try to add...: My xbox decided it wasnt going to show the things I had pinned to my home screen anymore and now when I try to add something for example game pass to my home screen it says the list is full and to...
  10. not getting pin pictures show on my dash

    in XBoX on Consoles
    not getting pin pictures show on my dash: is this a problem for everyone? Getting no pin pictures,no friend gamer pics,no achievement art or game clips showing on my console. Also been unable to play Destiny since this problem has...