Pins and store missing

Discus and support Pins and store missing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone else running into this? cdf14fb3-2ca9-4fba-a952-8f32a025e9ad Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CatnipLarry25, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Pins and store missing

Anyone else running into this?

:)

CatnipLarry25, Mar 17, 2014
  2. Missing Pins and Store

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you all were affected by our service alert last night! This thread is a bit old, and our services are back up and running. If you are still experiencing issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Pins and store missing :)

Misses Quinzel, Mar 17, 2014
  3. ReCoMbInAnT
    ReCoMbInAnT Guest
    Missing Pins and Store

I'm having the same issue as well. Pins not available, cant view friends list, cant view activity feed and Destiny doesn't work. I haven't tried any other games yet, but my guess is it'll be the same thing. I have checked my network and it says that "all
    services are up and running", but they are clearly not.

Get your *** together Microsoft..! I'm sick to death of this happening all the time!

ReCoMbInAnT, Mar 17, 2014
  4. Pins and store missing

I had this issue. What fixed it for me was actually doing a hard reset of the X1. Hold down the power button until the X1 turns off; then actually unplug it from the power for a couple of minutes. Then restart the X1; it worked for me.

Flint SithLord, Mar 17, 2014
  5. Thanks! That did the trick.

CatnipLarry25, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Merely the Pawn Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Holding down the power button on the console to power off the Xbox, waited 30 seconds, powered back on cleared this problem for me.
  7. bemolikebmo Win User

Missing Pins and Store

me and my friend are having the same issue cannot sync halo data either. connection says all services available. power cycling did nothing.
  8. imbeholden Win User

Missing Pins and Store

I'm continuing to have this problem as well with the pins & store not connecting. The hard reset via holding the power button down works and fixes the problem but then the problem comes back two or three days later and I have to do it all over again. My
    NAT Type is moderate and all services are available - don't get what the problem is here because I never had this issue with my Xbox 360
  9. BLACK0UT AL Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Been happening to me all week. I haven't tried a hard reset but I will do that.
  10. ThisParty©FitsHisFa Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Best clearing the MAC address actually then you don't need to go pulling cables or pushing buttons in a certain order.

Browse to the Network settings > Advanced > MAC address > Clear.

Think thats it as at work so no Xbox in front of me
Thema:

Pins and store missing

1. Pins and store missing - Similar Threads - Pins store missing

2. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store and a "PIN"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with Microsoft Store and a "PIN": Hi all, So recently I was trying to download Minecraft. I ended up at the Microsoft Store, asking me for a PIN which I don't have. I had set up a new Microsoft account to get Minecraft on and...
  4. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin: So I did an account migration with my old email from yonks ago where in I downloaded minecraft java edition. After growing want to play had accrued over these last few months, I tried to give it a...
  5. How do I pin a Microsoft Store app to the desktop? (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I pin a Microsoft Store app to the desktop? (Windows 10): I've seen many answers on questions like that that say to open the start menu, find the app, click "more", and then select "open file location". Then, another answer telling me to right click the...
  6. Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login: I'm trying to log in with my account on another computer and wanted to download Minecraft. I log in and then it says it wants my Hello Pin. I enter my PIN code but it only says that it is the...
  7. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  8. How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?: I tend to pin content from XBOX Live that I plan on purchasing or am interested in seeing if others want to play. You normally would hit "Start" essentially then pin, but now all I get is "About...
  9. No longer able to pin non-purchased games to store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to pin non-purchased games to store?: It seems that, after the August update, you are no longer able to pin non-purchased games in the Store to your Dashboard. I find that EXTREMELY disappointing and frustrating. Before the update, I...
  10. Can't pin store items since August update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pin store items since August update.: I use pins on my Xbox One Home screen to keep track of games I am interested in but have not bought yet. Ever since the August 2016 update, I can't add store items to my pins. The option in the...