Pins and store missing on start screen

Discus and support Pins and store missing on start screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the latest update I get these messages on the start screen: “Your store aren’t available. Sorry about that. They should be back soon.” and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Canine Carpenter, Jun 13, 2015.

1. Pins and store missing on start screen

After the latest update I get these messages on the start screen: “Your store aren’t available. Sorry about that. They should be back soon.” and “Having trouble connecting. It might be a problem on our side. We’re working on it.
    I've seen this issue previously but not seen a proper solution. Power cycling does not work on my console, resetting the MAC address solves the problem temporarily but it pops back up again. No problems with the internet connection, 0% package loss. Anyone
    found a working, permanent solution?

:)

Canine Carpenter, Jun 13, 2015
  2. BSpudd
    BSpudd Guest
    Can't pin store items since August update.

I use pins on my Xbox One Home screen to keep track of games I am interested in but have not bought yet. Ever since the August 2016 update, I can't add store items to my pins. The option in the new store interface just isn't there anymore. Am I missing something?

The Xbox support site only lists how to pin items from my installed games and apps. And so far searching the support forums has not turned up anything.

BSpudd, Jun 13, 2015
  3. Missing Pins and Store

Hey, guys! I'm very sorry to see that you all were affected by our service alert last night! This thread is a bit old, and our services are back up and running. If you are still experiencing issues, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running
    into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. Pins and store missing on start screen :)

Misses Quinzel, Jun 13, 2015
  4. Pins and store missing on start screen

have you tried clearing the persistent storage?

svrangerchrista, Jun 14, 2015
  5. svrangerchrista Win User

have you tried clearing the persistent storage?
  6. Merely the Pawn Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Holding down the power button on the console to power off the Xbox, waited 30 seconds, powered back on cleared this problem for me.
  7. bemolikebmo Win User

Missing Pins and Store

me and my friend are having the same issue cannot sync halo data either. connection says all services available. power cycling did nothing.
  8. imbeholden Win User

Missing Pins and Store

I'm continuing to have this problem as well with the pins & store not connecting. The hard reset via holding the power button down works and fixes the problem but then the problem comes back two or three days later and I have to do it all over again. My
    NAT Type is moderate and all services are available - don't get what the problem is here because I never had this issue with my Xbox 360
  9. BLACK0UT AL Win User

Missing Pins and Store

Been happening to me all week. I haven't tried a hard reset but I will do that.
Thema:

1. Pins and store missing on start screen - Similar Threads - Pins store missing

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store and a "PIN"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with Microsoft Store and a "PIN": Hi all, So recently I was trying to download Minecraft. I ended up at the Microsoft Store, asking me for a PIN which I don't have. I had set up a new Microsoft account to get Minecraft on and...
  4. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store/use account/change pin: So I did an account migration with my old email from yonks ago where in I downloaded minecraft java edition. After growing want to play had accrued over these last few months, I tried to give it a...
  5. How do I pin a Microsoft Store app to the desktop? (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I pin a Microsoft Store app to the desktop? (Windows 10): I've seen many answers on questions like that that say to open the start menu, find the app, click "more", and then select "open file location". Then, another answer telling me to right click the...
  6. Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store and hello pin. Cant login: I'm trying to log in with my account on another computer and wanted to download Minecraft. I log in and then it says it wants my Hello Pin. I enter my PIN code but it only says that it is the...
  7. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  8. How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?: I tend to pin content from XBOX Live that I plan on purchasing or am interested in seeing if others want to play. You normally would hit "Start" essentially then pin, but now all I get is "About...
  9. No longer able to pin non-purchased games to store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to pin non-purchased games to store?: It seems that, after the August update, you are no longer able to pin non-purchased games in the Store to your Dashboard. I find that EXTREMELY disappointing and frustrating. Before the update, I...
  10. Can't pin store items since August update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pin store items since August update.: I use pins on my Xbox One Home screen to keep track of games I am interested in but have not bought yet. Ever since the August 2016 update, I can't add store items to my pins. The option in the...