Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360

Discus and support Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So awhile ago, I decided to hook up my 360 to play. But when I turned it on, I got the red ring of death. And I finally realized I plugged it in wrong.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nantano23, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Nantano23
    Nantano23 Guest

So awhile ago, I decided to hook up my 360 to play. But when I turned it on, I got the red ring of death. And I finally realized I plugged it in wrong. (I put the large metal piece into the smaller slot and the smaller piece in the larger in the outlet)

So then I unplugged it and the rrod is gone, and now I got this pink screen.

And the resolution shows as 216x0.

(The pink screens have the over lap glitch, like you can get on pc's).

Any reason why this is happening and is it fixable.

I hope I didnt fry anything important.

(I did try using a different hdmi cable. The only difference is that the resolution raised from 216 to 226x0.)

Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360 [​IMG]

:)

Nantano23, Aug 9, 2019
  2. JosemberG N Win User

it's like our friend M3tal Daz3 said,
    Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/common-display-issues
    Play ON!
  3. JosemberG N Win User

You may have damaged an internal component on the console board.
    how boring man
  4. Nantano23 Win User

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

6. Zee308 Win User

pink pixels on white screens

Gave this a shot, but no luck. Pink pixels on every white screen.
Thema:

1. Pink and white screen glitch when I turn on my 360 - Similar Threads - Pink white screen

2. Thick pink band then goes green

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thick pink band then goes green: I have a thick pink and blue band across the lower half of my screen , it goes green when left for a while without use and when a game loads it is a green colour . Everything is all still readable...
  3. Everything on my Xbox is pink and I’ve replaced the cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everything on my Xbox is pink and I’ve replaced the cable: Everything on my Xbox is pink and I’ve replaced the cable. How do I fix this 649df03f-2880-43de-8114-ac979b184919
  4. Does Microsoft not like pink or something?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Microsoft not like pink or something?: I ask this because when I try making my gamerpic a pic that has pink and has nothing inappropriate about it. The gamerpic doesn't upload which I find bs 37b058af-f9c7-43fe-8e4b-bc42cf25d1a2
  5. How to fix pink textures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix pink textures?: So few days ago i bought mfs2020 delux edition, i realy enjoy it so i wanted to add more realism. I decide to bought boeing 787-9 for 13 euros. after i chosed this play to fly, i got dissapointed...
  6. Pink screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pink screen: [img] When I turn my Xbox on today I saw this I did a hard reset a cold one but no luck I did change some of the hdmi string on the Xbox to get a Stretch resolution on games but this is what I saw...
  7. Tv screen is pink

in XBoX on Windows
    Tv screen is pink: I just got a people whit my Xbox I just turned it on and my tv was pink I can’t see anything not even the menu of the Xbox it’s just pink can some one help me? 2daa3aac-9cce-4e9e-b3b3-7a489a8d625a
  8. looking for an overwatch account with pink mercy

in XboX Insiders
    looking for an overwatch account with pink mercy: Hi guys!! ^ I really wanted an overwatch account with pink mercy. I know that an account with this skin can be worth a lot of money but I can't afford to pay a lot for it. in exchange for an...
  9. Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my neighborhood courts pink instead of blue: Why are my neighborhood courts in 2k23 pink instead of blue 590b3480-2138-4784-bef4-308f9ac9dfb8
  10. pink pixels on white screens

in XBoX on Consoles
    pink pixels on white screens: I am getting pink pixels showing up on any white screen, game or live tv. I have a pioneer elite pro 111fd. Have tried the color adjustments on xbox and the tv, but no luck. Any ideas?...