Pinball FX free2play doesn't work without gold sub

Discus and support Pinball FX free2play doesn't work without gold sub in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Free2play games work even without a gold or UGP sub ! The new Pinball FX does not ! It's not even possible to start the game and play the free single... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by [EX], Mar 11, 2023.

1. [EX]
    [EX] Guest

Free2play games work even without a gold or UGP sub !

The new Pinball FX does not !

It's not even possible to start the game and play the free single player table ...

:)

2. CarTzy Win User

Hello [EX],

Good to know that it is working now and thank you for sharing the method you perform to fix issue. This will be helpful with the rest of the community member who may encounter this type of issue in future.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  3. [EX] Win User

Strange solution:

When I was trying to make a screenshot, I found out how to get into the game:

When the srceen "Choose between Gold or UGP" appears, you just have to press (not hold) the Xbox

button and wait until the game lobby opens !
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello [EX],

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • Are you getting an error message?
    • Can you share a screenshot of the error?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

For non-Microsoft games, you will get the most up-to-date and detailed info by checking out support options from the game developer. To resolve your Xbox game issue:

• Check the Xbox status for any relevant issues. Restart the game, and if that doesn’t resolve the issue power cycle your console. Test your network connection, and then try using a different Xbox profile to launch and play the game.

Follow the troubleshooting here: Troubleshoot game issues on Xbox | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. [EX] Win User

GTA 5

Only free2play titles can be played online without a gold or ugp sub !
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Trouble With Microsoft points

Hi there,

If you are seeing the -1 points, I'm guessing you're trying to purchase Pinball FX through the demo correct?

-

Pinball FX was removed from the marketplace and replaced by Pinball FX 2. Once you purchase Pinball FX 2, you can purchase the tables from Pinball FX as add-ons.

-

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Pinball FX free2play doesn't work without gold sub - Similar Threads - Pinball free2play doesn't

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  4. Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic doesn't work in Xbox PC Party Chat: I am using my PC and have been using this xbox widget thing for 2 years now. Once I got my new headset I could be heard perfectly in xbox parties except for an echo and the other party members...
  5. Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesn't the xbox app pick up my eternal HDD: I just got a xbox series s, I plugged in my 2TB and formatted it like the console told me too, I pick it up on the xbox, I can download onto it, but the xbox app doesn't pick it up. At all. Why?...
  6. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  7. It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    It says that it has a perfect internet connection but it doesn't work: For a few days I've wanted to download Fallout 4 on my Xbox so I went and turned on my Xbox to get on the Microsoft store but when I turned it on it acted like there was no internet even though...
  8. My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controllers light doesn't turn on and only some buttons work: My xbxo elite controllers xbox button turned blue after hopping onto a game and none of the buttons worked so I hard reset my controller to see if that would fix it but it didn't. Instead the xbox...
  9. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  10. Is Free2play without Live Working for you?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Free2play without Live Working for you?: I have the Omega verisonand still can't play Warzone or Enlisted for example. Or it's just not available yet? submitted by /u/MandiocaGamer [link] [comments]