Pin stuck forever on my xbox 360

Discus and support Pin stuck forever on my xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had added a pin for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z demo on my xbox 360 but I cannot remove it no matter what. In purchase I see a "-1" message. If I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmis GR, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Jimmis GR
    Jimmis GR Guest

I had added a pin for Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z demo on my xbox 360 but I cannot remove it no matter what. In purchase I see a "-1" message. If I click on it nothing happends. If I click Pin to home I get an error message "sorry, there's a problem with
    pins. Please try again soon". No option of removing it anywhere. What can I do to remove it? I have no trouble with any other games

:)

Jimmis GR, Dec 16, 2017
  2. JohnClark R6
    JohnClark R6 Guest
    Pins on both consoles.

Any chance of the pins not being connected between consoles? My pins on the 360 are basically for most of my digital games, and the pins on my XB1 are mostly for apps. My 360 pins are crowded with apps I don't use on my 360.

JohnClark R6, Dec 16, 2017
  3. pins on xb 360 and xb one

I posted previously about xbox one pins affecting 360 pins. The person that replied told me it was because my 360 was connected to the one. I tried using the 360 on its own and my pins on there are still reduced to 25 (down from 40). I can't add or rearrange
    apps to pins on the one without affecting pins on the 360, and vice versa. No point in pinning anything on 360 any more! Is this problem going to be resolved?

Shropshire Phil, Dec 16, 2017
  4. ArmyVeteran 19D Win User

Transfering Minecraft save worlds from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Legacy

So is there any chance that I will ever get to run my worlds on Xbox One someday or am I stuck staying on the 360 forever?
  5. killa shroomz Win User

Xbox one no games are available offline except pins, on my home Xbox.

I have some games that are not installed in my pins anymore, and they show up as just empty boxes with the name of the game, which I am not trying to play as they are not installed.

When I go to add a game to my pins, and select "games and apps" and "all available" it just loads forever. when I change the "all available" to "installed", or "ready to install" it just loads forever as well.

If I choose "games" and all available or installed, it loads forever. Loads forever is the swirly circle thing that just keeps looping.

Just more information I figured I would look under pins since that had some games in it, but it doesn't load anything, not even the ones that show up in that group from games and apps.

I tried restarting my xbox twice too.*
  6. BounceCancel304 Win User

Xbox Pins not working

Kinda sux cause I had both Xbox systems but just turned on my 360 today just to deal with "no pins available". 360 pins are fine lol
  7. Irixion Win User

Old Pins cannot be removed - Error 200

...No that shouldn't work because those pins are linked to your profile, and are not directly influenced by your console...

Yeah, you're stuck unfortunately. There are countless bugs that plague the Xbox 360, and it's pretty much been abandoned. I doubt there will be any workaround.
  8. DigitalAssassin Win User

Issues using "My Pins"

Hey mate, I actually didn't even know you could pin stuff on the 360, but sure enough you can. I can't find any reason or similar issue as to why Netflix isn't allowing you to pin it, same goes for the websites. I can only suggest to make sure you have pinned
    them correctly by following the steps here:
    support.xbox.com/.../my-pins
Thema:

1. Pin stuck forever on my xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Pin stuck forever

2. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  3. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna

in XboX Insiders
    Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna: Hi chaps, been playing Luna on Edge browser with game controls (thanks Microsoft for that). Is there a way to pin or install the Luna site as an app as you can on windows. submitted by...
  8. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  9. Im stuck getting past my access pin, i know my access pin but my LB button doesnt work for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im stuck getting past my access pin, i know my access pin but my LB button doesnt work for...: Can i get past my access pin without having to put a 6 digit pin for me to access it my game as my LB button is broken? 4fd2f237-d591-49f7-98b9-110e8cd64774
  10. Game pin stuck on home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pin stuck on home screen: Dying light is stuck on my home screen. Its not even jnstalled. Hitting the menu button on it gives no option but a question mark and says install disc. Have unplugged and rebooted. Have loaded...