Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

Discus and support Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hope Lapoczka, Jul 7, 2023.

1. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem

My son received a gift card for his birthday but got a little aggressive when he was scratching off the pin cover and now we cant read it.. how do we get a new pin for this card?

:)

Hope Lapoczka, Jul 7, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Hope! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you’re unable to read all 25 characters of your digital code, you’ll need to request a replacement code by contacting support

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

When you contact support, make sure to provide the proof of purchase, the serial number, and a picture of the damaged code.

Note Please take a picture of the front and back of the card or take a picture of the receipt where the code is printed, so that support can verify the damage, as well.

If the code was purchased from another retailer, make sure to provide the same details when working with the retailer.
  3. V.I. Houston Win User

I have Xbox gift card and code is damage

I can't redeem my code on my Xbox gift card it's damage
  4. StephanieMCarter Win User

Gifting Games/items

Are you referring to a gift card? If a currency card is different, how would I go about doing that? I cannot use the $40 gift card I redeemed to buy more gift cards.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Gift Card for Xbox, movies and Microsoft

What does it say when you try to redeem it? Are you in the same region as the gift card you purchased...ie as it's a US $ card, are you in the United States? As gift cards in a different currency cannot be redeemed in a different region....I have a UK account and can't redeem US $ cards
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Refunding a gift card

Gift cards cannot be transferred or refunded once they are redeemed to an account it is locked to that account
Thema:

1. Pin is damaged on gift card, cannot redeem - Similar Threads - Pin damaged gift

2. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  3. Cant change pin settings?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change pin settings?: Recently charged $700 that wasn't my purchase and in trying to prevent that I’m adding a pin when purchasing but Xbox says “You can use your pin, but we cant change its settings right now”….I have...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna

in XboX Insiders
    Pin to home and, or install PWA Luna: Hi chaps, been playing Luna on Edge browser with game controls (thanks Microsoft for that). Is there a way to pin or install the Luna site as an app as you can on windows. submitted by...
  8. Parent Control Pin not working, help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parent Control Pin not working, help: My boy is trying to link with his friends on PS5 but needs parent control PIN, we have reset but it is still not working 97006f70-1455-411f-8c0f-53e35bd95ede
  9. On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PC it says set up my pin. How can I do that?: How can I set up my pin to login to the PC for PlayStation? It won’t let me get past the login e8899ac7-6ce6-4a78-a9a5-6f2c13c9df37
  10. Xbox pin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox pin: Does the Xbox pin reset after a few days so I can try again? Because I can’t remember my password. I no longe have access to my email for that account. Will the pin reset or no?...