Pin Edition Registration

Discus and support Pin Edition Registration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, does anyone know what the deal with registration of the KI Ultimate pin edition? I am positive I registered it before I beat this months pin... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EliteCGI, Jan 3, 2014.

1. EliteCGI
    EliteCGI Guest

Pin Edition Registration

Hey, does anyone know what the deal with registration of the KI Ultimate pin edition? I am positive I registered it before I beat this months pin challenge but I was doubting myself so I did it again. It took the code and all that again, I expected a error
    message that the code had already been used.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

:)

EliteCGI, Jan 3, 2014
  2. DaveB1980
    DaveB1980 Guest
    KI Pin Ultimate Edition discussion and support thread

I'm hoping I can get some help here... I purchased the KI Pin Ultimate Edition at the end of March, and promptly downloaded the game (and add-on) to my system and did the online registration linked on the FAQs at LaunchWorks.net. It's been almost four months
    since then and I have no confirmation that my registration was received/successful. Pin Edition Registration :(

Is there someone who can help me with this and confirm if everything's a-ok? I completed the challenge for beating Eyedol w/ two characters prior to the June 16th deadline and would love to get a pin promo code when they are sent out.

And moreover, is there a way I can have the email address associated with my registration updated? I've changed addresses -- though I do still have access to the old one -- and would like to be sure it is current/up-to-date.

DaveB1980, Jan 3, 2014
  3. gman56
    gman56 Guest
    Killer Instinct - Pin Ultimate Edition

I am in for the pin edition, sweet!!!

gman56, Jan 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Pin Edition Registration