Picture goes black/stutters every 5 seconds or so Comcast/Motorola

Discus and support Picture goes black/stutters every 5 seconds or so Comcast/Motorola in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seems like every five seconds or so exactly the picture goes black. I have already tried turning console off. I also tried turning the cable box off. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack_988, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Jack_988
    Jack_988 Guest

Seems like every five seconds or so exactly the picture goes black. I have already tried turning console off. I also tried turning the cable box off. I also unplugged the cable box. Still no solve. Please help, thanks.

:)

Jack_988, Jul 26, 2014
  2. Stewartc44
    Stewartc44 Guest
    Live TV Flickers

Having exactly the same issue. Everything was working fine yesterday. Picture goes from live to black every second and a pulsating rate. Sound is unaffected. Comcast with Motorola cable box.

Stewartc44, Jul 26, 2014
  3. Samuel_853
    Samuel_853 Guest
    Wrong Channel /picture going out.

Wrong channels, same as everybody else with the 300 to 1605. This is in Tuscaloosa, AL Zip code 35405. My second problem is my Comcast box is a Motorola and the connection is a Dvi to Hdmi conection. The xbox one is reading that it has the signal but not
    picture is showing. I unplugged the hdmi cable and then plug is back up the pictures show for about three second than goes out again. The cable box is a DCT6200/2005.

Samuel_853, Jul 26, 2014
  4. jef1007
    jef1007 Guest

Same thing happens to me too. Same setup as OP.

jef1007, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: