Physical harm (bleeding)

Discus and support Physical harm (bleeding) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox elite series two controller fell and part of the plastic hand piece broke, when I went to pick up my controller it cut my finger and caused... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by D0C H0LLIDAY, May 15, 2023.

1. D0C H0LLIDAY
    D0C H0LLIDAY Guest

Physical harm (bleeding)

My Xbox elite series two controller fell and part of the plastic hand piece broke, when I went to pick up my controller it cut my finger and caused bleeding. How do I contact a Microsoft safety rep to get a claim started?

:)

D0C H0LLIDAY, May 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Physical harm (bleeding)

Hi D0C H0LLIDAY,

Thanks for the reply.

Before I answer your question, I would like to give emphasis with the reply of Tezzarrific on this thread. Well, D0C H0LLIDAY I can say that there could be two sides when you said claim in your description. From which I understand is something to do with regulation and terms of use of Microsoft products however, if you mean otherwise which is as describe of Tezzarrific, you may want to listen to them.

Now to answer your question about the request a call, please do check the contact times of the support team in your area (stated on step 4) or else perform the last two steps of troubleshooting (steps 9 and 10) to reach support. This is the only way to reach out to live support.

Have a great day!

Regards,
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Physical harm (bleeding)

You mishandled the item and did not follow best operating practices, this is on you and no court in any land would allow you to claim on that.

Plus any warranty on the controller will be null and void now as you caused physical damage and this is not covered.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Physical harm (bleeding)

Hello D0C H0LLIDAY,

We hope you are doing well. Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums.

This issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your issue and to the device too. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.

[​IMG]

3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. D0C H0LLIDAY Win User

Physical harm (bleeding)

Thanks for the help, but when I go to "request a call" the option is grayed out and says "currently unavailable at this time."
  6. Goatsnatcher Win User

A free Digi copy of Sunset Overdrive....surely not?

No goat's are physically harmed. Mentally is a different matter ;-)
Thema:

Physical harm (bleeding)

1. Physical harm (bleeding) - Similar Threads - Physical harm bleeding

2. Information Xbox physical disc. Help me

in XboX Insiders
    Information Xbox physical disc. Help me: Good morning I wanted information about the physical versions of Xbox games I am a collector and I only buy physical versions of the games. But is it true that Microsoft will take physical...
  3. Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller on PC - Awful physical movement to in-game movement translation: I have recently bought an xbox360 controller and dongle for my PC but the controller is nearly useless due to the translation between the physical movement of the analogue sticks to the in-game...
  4. My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x makes a noise through my headphones so high pitched you can't physically hear...: Everytime I use my Xbox series x with headphones, I feel my hearing start to worsen on my right ear as I continue to play and by the end of my time using it, my eardrum feel completely inflamed...
  5. I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?

in XBoX on Windows
    I just got my statement from Barclays Bank, but I haven’t gotten my physical card yet..?: waiting 2 weeks for my physical card to arrive for my Xbox Mastercard but I just got my statement back and I owe money. I can’t even log into my Barclays account cause I need the Xbox Mastercard...
  6. If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I put my physical game data into a external storage and plug it into my series s could i...: So I have an Xbox one s and I feel it’s time to finally upgrade to a new gen console. being the Xbox one s has a disk drive I have a bunch of game disks of games I play. Now I have an external...
  7. I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox series s controller and the LT button is stuck not physically but when I go...: The controller is Xbox series s and I need help fixing it 88965f47-42c9-463e-b3ca-187fdc6a86fd
  8. Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Gift Card; with physical stores closed, how can I redeem them?: I have two old Microsoft Store gift cards (had received them as gift several years ago). They say on the back that "This Card does not expire", but they come with a 16-digit code which cannot be...
  9. Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it physically possible to downgrade your xbox 360 dash?: Is it possible to downgrade your dashboard on xbox 360? I could install a mod chip for RGH, but im just wondering if its possible to access update logs on metro, and downgrade from there. Ive...
  10. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...