Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

Discus and support Physical copy of a digital game unable to work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there, My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thomas Warner1, Dec 21, 2023.

1. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work

Hi there,

My question is about the physical version of a game not working as intended. But context so a few months ago I brought the digital versions of the batman arkham trilogy. Until I could get physical copies of the games, however, I got the physical copy of the second game in the trilogy (I'm excluding batman arkham origins because that gameplay is limited since WB games shut the server down). When I put the disc in it gave me a message "this game isn't supported", but I'm able to play the digital version but when I play no achievements pop in game but will when I close the game down and several days up to a week when playing different games. Is there any solutions to both issues? (I counted both issues in this thread as its related to the same game)

Many thanks

Tom Warner (Warno221B)

:)

Thomas Warner1, Dec 21, 2023
  2. Thomas Warner1 Win User

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm guessing that the achievement issue has no fix to it?
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Digital game you purchase is the Xbox one remaster, Arkham city was not issued for Xbox one on this, so you almost certainly have the 360 version. The 360 games with the exception of Arkham origins are not backwards compatible
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Fallout 3 code

The Xbox Store is primarily digital games. If you had the game 'shipped', this means you must have ordered a physical copy through the Microsoft Store. For physical copies of Fallout 4, the code will be inside the case. Since this is a physical copy, we're
    unable to provide a code.

Hope that helps clear things up! :)
  5. Nixelplex Win User

playing games

Physical copies dont work with game share. You will either need to purchase the digital version or any physical copy
  6. Chandan2805 Win User

Xbox one s all digital

Hi.

You need to purchase digital copy of games as physical copy won't work on Xbox One S All Digital console.
Thema:

1. Physical copy of a digital game unable to work - Similar Threads - Physical copy digital

2. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  3. How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my physical copy of starfield not launching on my Xbox series x?: I have both a brand new Xbox series x and a brand new physical copy of starfield, and after installing the game I tried launching it only for it to try and take me to the store, that’s all it does...
  4. Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal kombat 11 physical copy story mode not showing up in manage games and add on: Mortal kombat 11 story mode not showing up in manage games and add on 3ab55318-c4a0-4fb7-874e-538b6a4b91f8
  5. Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Physical copy of read dead redemption won’t download on my Xbox series x: I’ve just recently purchased a physical copy of red dead redemption 2 and whenever I put disk one in to install my Xbox series x fan becomes really loud then it gives me a alert which reads “ wait...
  6. ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ORI physical copy soundtrack code? ORI and the Blind Forest, Ori and the will of the wisps: Hello! I bought the physical copy of Ori and the blind forest, and ori and the will of the wisps games for Xbox one a while ago, and thoroughly enjoyed them. I believe one or both games came with...
  7. I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in...: I bought a physical copy of call of duty black ops 2 for xbox 360 and the game is in German, can I somehow change it to English or Polish? 7726f092-0487-4cb1-98db-1f6e57105010
  8. how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my physical disk copy to inststallcompletely i even bought a new xbox one and...: how do i stop xbox live saying my disvc needs updste so it will instsll properly this is base game i pkayed before mint confition disc i have digital verdion but thays on a fifferent console...
  9. If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical copy of Forza horizon five for the Xbox 1 can I play it on my PC? & can...: I played Forza Horizon 5 a year ago on game pass. That has long run out. However, I want to play it again on my PC. But, I want to buy a physical copy for the Xbox one X/series X, because it’s far...
  10. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?: I have forza motorsport 7 on my xbox account but its only the disc version so i cannot play it on PC, however because the game is delisted i cannot even play with gamepass. I know previous DLC...