PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP)

Discus and support PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I been trying to be professional and nice. I made a post yesterday talking about this and didnt see any replies and didnt get any messages or anything.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wuhdever, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Wuhdever
    Wuhdever Guest

I been trying to be professional and nice. I made a post yesterday talking about this and didnt see any replies and didnt get any messages or anything. Cant find the thread now so I don't know but, I need some help. I been with xbox for what, 10+ years?
    I got banned for playfully calling an acquaintance a B**** in a text. This same fella invited me later that night but guess what? I cant talk to him because I got my communications banned for two weeks. Don't direct me to the enforcement site I already appealed
    and they upheld the wrongful ban citing that acted in a 'abusive' manner. Riiight.

Anyway I need some answers. My account shouldn't be banned. This reminds me of when I heard people getting banned by the kinect because it heard people curing on video chat. I got almost banned instantly after sending the text. Such a gloss over ban it clearly
    was, but enforcement is standing behind it? This is ridiculous. Grown man banned from something he pays for, because he cursed at another grown friend in a text message. Send me a message a staff member or something because this forum structure is bad, and
    I likely won't be able to find this thread again.

Thanks.

:)

Wuhdever, Dec 29, 2016
  2. DiamondCardz
    DiamondCardz Guest
    I need help it said my console was banned(PLEASE READ)

The XBL enforcement team probably won't read this - you should contact XBL support. The person who signed into your account probably did something very bad to get your account Console Banned - the only other possibility is that you were Console Banned to keep your details secure and that you should contact Microsoft.

DiamondCardz, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Banned from Xbox Live

I have just been console banned on XBL and I was wondering if a staff could please tell me why I am console banned thank you

WhyAmIConsoleBanned, Dec 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: