Phone number

Discus and support Phone number in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The phone number that I used to create the account. I no longer have it so I would like to remove it ec9397a7-b602-4369-a8b2-eb333da01903 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oshane Clarke, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Phone number

The phone number that I used to create the account. I no longer have it so I would like to remove it

:)

Oshane Clarke, Jan 8, 2024
  2. II Kenjo II Win User

Phone Numbers

MS securtiy isnt working as it should anyway.. my CC info was stolen of the Xbox one .. and i still cant find a Flipping number to phone MS about this
  3. Bone Jester Win User

Phone Numbers

Its sold as a security issue, its more about tracking and knowing where you are and future point of sales.
  4. VernierSlake Win User
  5. Operation Beta Win User

Phone number

6. baddie265 Win User

phone number

y cant i talk to someone on the phone for my question
Thema:

Phone number

1. Phone number - Similar Threads - Phone number

2. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  3. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  4. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  5. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  6. My Phone Number is not recognising on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Phone Number is not recognising on my Microsoft account: I am trying to add my Phone number on my account and when i Type in the code and my password in their a message saying that it can't add my phone and i need it for Microsoft rewards...
  7. Can't add a phone number on my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't add a phone number on my profile: I just want to add a phone number to redeem my points but Microsoft won't let me do it. please help. I get a error message after i entered my password ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and...
  8. cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    cancel 2fa without having access to email log in as loss of phone number or alterante email.: so i have no longer got access to my email as it was hacked and i no longer have my 2fa codes available as number is long gone and my alt email ive tried to recover through but microsoft will not...
  9. I lost my phone number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my phone number: Hello I don’t have access to the number I used to sign up with and now I can’t get past the first step of verification and I’ve tried the account recovery form and I’ve been rejected twice is...
  10. I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to change the email and phone number connected to my xbox account: My best friend gave me his old xbox 1 way back in 2020, I just took over his old acount, he used that xbox from 2014-2018. I went on to spend the next 4 years now buying things and playing on this...