pfp

Discus and support pfp in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how can I change my gamer pic on my laptop without the Xbox Console Companion app 5d847f8e-3dae-4e2a-a262-9791a6413396 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spoopy doppy������, Oct 2, 2020.

1. pfp

how can I change my gamer pic on my laptop without the Xbox Console Companion app

:)

Spoopy doppy������, Oct 2, 2020
  2. sam starks2 Win User

still banned for a pfp?

they denied it but they PERMA banned for a pfp not cheats not doing anything else a pfp a bit to much for a pfp of Osama bin ladder not ladden they could of at least banned me from changing my pfp not ban my whole account.
  3. CooperJarred Win User

xbox app wont change my profile picture

having the same issue where nothing is changing, I tried changing my menu colour and then pfp then when I saved only the colour changed while usually the pfp changes. For me at least the pfp changes nearly instantly after saving it but usually only others get to see it when it's fully gone through the system.
  4. SilentJay76 Win User

Pfp

I don't think there's anything wrong with the picture itself.

But what is PFP? If it's a file-format, you'll probably have to convert it to JPG or GIF, since it seems unlikely that PFP is supported.

It also has to be at least 1080x1080 resolution.
  5. CeasedThought Win User

CAMP OF DUTY FRANCHISE GOING DOWNHILL

Multiplayer Battletech. And it is now a pfp game online
  6. Kotori- Win User

pfp wont change

same i just wanna change my pfp
Thema:

pfp

1. pfp - Similar Threads - pfp

2. Banned for pfp as a joke

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for pfp as a joke: Hello I was banned for a pfp that was Osama bin laden for a joke to my friends and I got permanently banned on my account the best thing I suggest is that you only ban me from using custom pfp and...
  3. Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing

in XboX Insiders
    Custom pfp from mobile app isn't an option due to app freezing: Why can't I change my profile picture on the Xbox mobile app without it making the Xbox mobile app freeze for no reason submitted by /u/No-Avocado6642 [link] [comments]
  4. Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get banned over a dumb pfp? In addition it didn't let me put on pfp so I got...: So I tried to use a pfp with Mario putting the middle finger as a joke it wasn't supposed to offend people I had no bad intentions and I'm sorry 0221c5f2-9c7d-4092-b8cb-fd597319a8dc
  5. is it fair that xbox banned me for 366 days because of a hitler pfp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it fair that xbox banned me for 366 days because of a hitler pfp: So xbox banned me for 366 days.So one of my friends thought it would be funny to change my profile pic to hitler you know “jokes” also i had nothing to do with this. So i get home thinking its a...
  6. What to do if it won't let you change your pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if it won't let you change your pfp: So I do my pfp thing on xbox app and it just doesn't upload e9160ff1-9540-41be-893a-3cb0bdc2a0ab
  7. how to get badges on xbox pfp

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to get badges on xbox pfp: how many badges are there and how can I get them? I'm already part of the Xbox ambassadors. 89eb89f1-f247-4042-8a74-be2c1652ed16
  8. cant change my pfp on xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant change my pfp on xbox app on pc: hey so i have a pc and I'm trying to have a custom pfp on my Xbox but on the Xbox app there is no button for custom gamerpic and the xbox companion app is shut down so I don't know what to do....
  9. My Xbox custom pfp isnt changing!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox custom pfp isnt changing!: Hello! I turned 18 on November 3rd and changed my Xbox pfp to a custom one on the 4th. I made sure the dimensions and file type as well as made sure the image was appropriate. (The pfp is jack...
  10. Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my profile picture glitch when I switch accounts it makes my main accounts pfp my...: My pfp glitches everytime I switch accounts and puts my main accounts pfp on my 2nd account and I have to remove the account to fix it c31dc310-4ccb-44d7-ae4f-9746d9a8565b