Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible

Discus and support Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is the xbox 360 version of this game backwards compatible but not the original xbox version? The 360 version is very hard to find compared to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RisKy Shark7854, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible

Why is the xbox 360 version of this game backwards compatible but not the original xbox version? The 360 version is very hard to find compared to the original xbox version so why not make them both backwards compatible?

:)

RisKy Shark7854, Apr 18, 2021
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

What we're some of the games you remmber playing when you first got on xbox?

First game where:

Xbox... Halo

Xbox 360... Peter Jackson King Kong

Xbox One... Far Cry 4
  3. AyeeJamesy Win User

new backwards compatible games suggestions

Xbox One backwards compatibility list: Every Xbox 360 game currently playable on Xbox One

• Asura's Wrath.
    • Battlefield 2: Modern Combat.
    • Enchanted Arms.
    • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
    • Far Cry Classic.
    • Far Cry Instincts Predator.
    • Infinite Undiscovery.
    • Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie.
  4. Elekman Win User

Achievments

The most easiest achievements i could think of are launch title games like Peter Jackson's King Kong or NHL 06....Pass the story mode on Phantasy Star Universe and easily get 1000G
  5. R4VER Win User

Did you invest in HD-DVD?

Its unfortunate that both were released at the same time, i remember Peter Jacksons King Kong being one of the first.

Might have to check how much the units and films are still going for
  6. dudeskis01 Win User

Next gen launch titles

did not get an x360 until like 2010, maybe 2009. so i had to pull up the launch titles.

-

i cant imagine anything being worst then Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
Thema:

Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible

1. Peter Jackson's King Kong backwards compatible - Similar Threads - Peter Jackson's King

2. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  3. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  4. Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Peter Jackson’s King Kong work on Xbox One?: I bought a copy of the game Peter Jackson’s King Kong for Xbox so I could play it on my Xbox one. The game is listed on the backwards compatibility list, by my console is telling me that the game...
  5. Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox...: Hello, I'm peter bartko and I have a problem when I press that I want to turn on the xbox Tge xbox logo Thank you very much for every reply thank you 2a2aca95-6260-437b-8945-1cf674408120
  6. How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can one go about getting Peter Jackson’s King Kong Video Game available to download and...: Well the title pretty much explains everything, it’s a game I grew up with because of the fact it was my favorite childhood movie. I have very many great memories playing the game with my cousins...
  7. Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Peter Jackon's King Kong (Backwards Compat) for Xbox One? Why?: Hi everybody, I've recently been trying to buy King Kong (Backwards Compatible) off the Xbox store but for a while now, all it has been saying is 'King Kong is currently not available.' So now I...
  8. When Will You Make Peter Jackson’s King Kong That Was Released For The 360 Become Backwards ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When Will You Make Peter Jackson’s King Kong That Was Released For The 360 Become Backwards ...: Please Xbox If You See This , Make King Kong The Movie Film Video Game Backward Compatible, Lots of People Want this Game backwards compatible and it would bring back tons of memories. You have...
  9. i am having getting the sound back on i always and i want medium boards. greg jackson

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am having getting the sound back on i always and i want medium boards. greg jackson: I am having trouble getting the sound back on and I want medium boards. greg Jackson bbdc6505-6526-4315-aa3b-1bb126319a8d
  10. BO Jackson coming to MUT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO Jackson coming to MUT: Just login between Dec. 22 and Jan 1 and you'll get the Bo connection. be87761d-f322-4fc5-a1f6-b63b1e054ecd