Perspective bug when entering new place

Discus and support Perspective bug when entering new place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing legendary edition downloaded to 360 and have a super bug that seems consistent and makes the game almost unplayable. Often times when entering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tanith27, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Tanith27
    Tanith27 Guest

Playing legendary edition downloaded to 360 and have a super bug that seems consistent and makes the game almost unplayable. Often times when entering a new area my perspective will lock at 3rd person and there's no way to revert back except for attempting
    a previous save game. I'm trying to access a black book and each time it jumps to 3rd person which is unplayable because the controls don't exactly work either. Anyone else had this?

:)

Tanith27, Jan 4, 2014
  2. VagueBeast4
    VagueBeast4 Guest
    My character changed from female to male when trying to join a random online game, and it's stuck that way when I reload the save.

Please also note that you cannot expect changes just hanging out in a players game via co-op - these events take place during fast-travel on co-op mode or entering new locations - so pay very close to appearance when entering a different region

VagueBeast4, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Mafivee
    Mafivee Guest
    So your overall Fallout New Vegas experience was?

I'm enjoying New Vegas at the moment, it's a good game and all, but I'm not enjoying the bugs in it so much. The constant freezing at the loading screen when entering/exiting areas gets annoying after awhile.

-

All in all it's good, but could be better, imo.

Mafivee, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Perspective bug when entering new place

My experience has been that entering a black book does throw me into 3rd person and it takes more time than it should before I get back control. If you are not being patient enough to wait it is possible you are causing some of your own grief. Once you have
    complete control you can access First person though you may have to do it deliberately. Was that a help?

The Lady Bastet, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: