Personal information in gamer tag

Discus and support Personal information in gamer tag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. A while back I created a gamer tag with personal information - Date of birth which in the past has lead to harassment such as being kicked out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by warrior52096, Feb 20, 2014.

1. warrior52096
    warrior52096 Guest

Hello. A while back I created a gamer tag with personal information - Date of birth which in the past has lead to harassment such as being kicked out of a party in a random matchmaking thing and inappropriate comments on microphones. I want to change it
    but I would rather not pay an outrageous fee to do so. Anything which can be done to get a free change?

:)

warrior52096, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Uber FrosTi
    Uber FrosTi Guest
    my gamertag has personal information in it

I was advised to change my gamer tag since it has my personal information in it.

Uber FrosTi, Feb 20, 2014
  3. DemitriusKM
    DemitriusKM Guest
    Change My Gamer Tag

I just created my XBox Live account and put in personal information. My parents do not want me to put in that information but I am unable to change my gamer tag. Can someone help me change my tag, please? I am unable to play until my personal information
    is taken off.

Thank you.

DemitriusKM, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

No. There is no way to get a free gamertag change.

If the gamertag violated the code of conduct, you could get a forced gamertag change from the enforcement team, but they will only give you a randomly generated tag, not one you choose yourself. And while having personal information in your gamertag is not
    recommended, it does not violate the code of conduct. So you will need to pay to change your tag.

Smwutches, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: