Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X

Discus and support Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As I don’t have a proper network connection at home, I use my iPhone’s personal hotspot as a network connection for my home. However, I find that the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ToughWhisper915, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X

As I don’t have a proper network connection at home, I use my iPhone’s personal hotspot as a network connection for my home. However, I find that the console is constantly disconnecting from my phone for seemingly no reason. No other devices have ever done this, my Xbox One S still works fine with the hotspot. I haven’t seen any acknowledgement of the issue on Xbox support, nor have I been able to fix it in any way, even after much troubleshooting. Can somebody please tell me how to fix the issue, or raise attention to it so it may be investigated? Thank you.

submitted by /u/ToughWhisper915
    [link] [comments]

/u/ToughWhisper915, Feb 20, 2021
  2. MD7153 Win User

Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

3. Daronte Williams Win User

Why won't my hotspot work on my Xbox, it connected once them after a few months it stopped, I can connect it but I can't play any games

I have Xbox series x and I'm using a mobile hotspot and it only happens when I connect it to this hotspot. I've tried resetting my game and my phone
  4. JRoss21 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

I’m having the exact same problem with using my mobile hotspot on my series X, any other device works perfectly fine (ps4, xbox one X etc). It will connect perfectly fine, then all of a sudden disconnects for a matter of about 5-10 seconds then reconnects.
    Have spoke to microsoft support as of last night and they told me to change DNS settings and it hasn’t helped at all :(
  5. MD7153 Win User

Xfinity Hotspot Pop Up Window Broken on Xbox Series X.

Oof, back in October you had this so I’m hoping you got some kind of resolution??

I’m encountering the same issue, posted about it here Xbox Series X / Xfinity Hotspot
  6. Toby_W Win User

Xbox series X constantly connecting and disconnecting

I take it you didn’t fully read all my post. I tried all of that, didn’t fix it.
Thema:

Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X

1. Personal Hotspot Constantly Disconnecting on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Personal Hotspot Constantly

2. How to unblock a person?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to unblock a person?: Hi Team, My request is slightly unusual - my son filed a report on Xbox user while playing Minecraft. This person is his cousin, they discussed the situation and would now like to continue playing...
  3. Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can I not add one specific person that I know hasn't blocked me?: I'm receiving this same error code as well and it's for new friends not old ones. They are able to add me but I can't add them back. I have already reset my modem and Xbox to make sure it wasn't a...
  4. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  5. I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting spam added by bot accounts by another person, what do i do?: I don’t want to get my account banned for being bottes but i want the account adding to stop c01c2e73-89d2-4985-b4db-7dd4ee4e9627
  6. Can't hear one person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't hear one person: I can't hear someone in my party. We are both allowed to talk to other people, and I can hear other people talking. I already have my setting fixed to talk to anyone, but he Is just muted for no...
  7. Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need actual person or phone# 2call 4issues with gift cards? I bought2 cards for each of my...: Two $50 Xbox gift cards purchased 4/26/24 by me. Requesting actual human being to speak to that works for Microsoft Xbox billing. Thanks. 2ee59868-a379-401b-86dd-73957532c723
  8. How do I talk to a person at microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I talk to a person at microsoft?: I can sign in, but it won't sign me on. Does Microsoft not support accounts anymore? ef8748e9-0625-48c7-84fc-e60d2638d67b
  9. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  10. Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...: Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from iPhone? e9e7f93a-1ce1-4abd-92a2-23084de3a7e4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x wont stay connected to hotspot

2. Why does my Xbox keep disconnecting from my hotspot