persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch

Discus and support persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The games does not get passed maybe two seconds of loading until it crashes to my home screen. I have tried on my old xbox one and my newly acquired... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aspen_A, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Aspen_A
    Aspen_A Guest

persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch

The games does not get passed maybe two seconds of loading until it crashes to my home screen. I have tried on my old xbox one and my newly acquired xbox series x and it still crashes even on the new console.

What I have tried:
    .uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times.
    .restarting the console ( including holding the power button and unplugging for a minute and clicking the restart console button on the "what do you want to do" menu.
    .clearing the alternate MAC address.
    .tested the network connection, remote play, network speed and statistics, multiplayer connection, and NAT type.
    .bought an ethernet cable.
    .deleted the save data.

I have done these on both the xbox one and the xbox series x and nothing is working to get the game to play.

:)

Aspen_A, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Aspen_A,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with Persona 5 Strikers on Xbox Game Pass. Let us help you point to the right support where we can get the best possible solution to your concern.

Based on the troubleshooting steps you've already taken, it seems like you've done everything you can to resolve the issue. It appears to be in-game specific and best address to the game support team and submit a ticket. Let us help you how to get there.

Use this link to submit a ticket: SEGA Support

Additionally, use the Report a Problem app on the Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix problems on the Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community. In the title of your bug please add [Xbox Forum]

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

3. Hoskayra Win User

Hi Aspen, my name is Oskayra, it's a pleasure.

What the previous message says is correct, in these cases the best thing to do is to send a ticket to SEGA Support.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if this information has been useful, remember that your comments are very important and I will be happy to help you.

Best regards Oskayra
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Aspen_A,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

5. Belen T.C. Win User

Persona 5 Tactica all in one dlc not working ingame pc gamepass

Hello Wilkster,

Thank you for responding and I am so sorry to hear you are still having issues with the DLC. I have checked the screenshots you provided, and it shows that the DLC is downloaded but you may need to transfer the folder instead to the Persona 5 Tactica folder. Quit the game and reboot your device then it should automatically reflect in-game.

If the issue still persists, you may contact the game developer so they will be able to dive deeper into your game-related concerns and guide you towards a resolution. You can reach them on this link: Persona 5 Tactica (sega.com)

I hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Persona 5 Tactica specific crash same mission

Hello, Kagamaster. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Important: Please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

As community users like you, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Not only that, but if you experience this problem only in Persona 5 Tactica, I want to inform you that for specific game issues, it is suggested to report the problem to the dedicated game support.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them below:

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

However, as general recommendations, you may want to:

A. Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try again.

You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

B. Create a new local user on your PC. Then test again.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d

C. Reinstall the game.

Furthermore, I think you may find helpful the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Thanks for reading me and for your time,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch - Similar Threads - persona tactica game

2. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  5. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  6. Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5: Hey! I've been playing Persona 5 on Game Pass occasionally for quite a while now, but now it's gone. I'd like to keep my save file and maybe transfer it to a different platform like Steam etc. Is...
  7. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  8. Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU: HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME RUN ON DEDICATED GRAPHICS INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS? YES! I have set the Graphics Settings to High Performance on the Settings app. YES! I have set the nVidia...
  9. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  10. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...