Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4)

Discus and support Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM #1 and #3 just fine. However, I am Unable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IronmanSS, Mar 17, 2015.

1. IronmanSS
    IronmanSS Guest

Today I purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM #1 and #3 just fine. However, I am Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" or "Additional BGM #4". They both show as purchased in my download
    history, but trying to download them results in them stuck at 0% or 1% progress (on a 104kb unlock file... SMH). After a bit, it times out into a "Can't download Additional BGM #2" message. I tried clearing system cache, marketplace cache, restarting, etc.
    to no avail so far.

First time I've ever seen anything like this happen on XBL and I'm an 11 year subscriber. What's up with this?

:)

IronmanSS, Mar 17, 2015
  2. sky demon101
    sky demon101 Guest
    I am having an issue downloading a few specific prices of game content.

Three specific prices of DLC won't download. One being a Game with Gold and the other two BGM extensions for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Is this fixable?

sky demon101, Mar 17, 2015
  3. PaulMertens
    PaulMertens Guest
    Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??

Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without Ultimax - ). What happened is that the picture of the game/the logo on the Browse Games page was for Persona
    4 Arena Ultimax, whereas the text description was for Persona 4 - without Ultimax -. Because the title of the game is not displayed on the Overview page, I assumed that I would be buying the game for which I had just clicked the big *** promotional banner.
    I'm afraid nobody will be able to do anything about this, and I will probably be playing Persona 4 Arena, but I think this sucks and you should look into changing the banner for P4A Ultimax! Thank you.

PaulMertens, Mar 17, 2015
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there IronmanSS!

Thank you so much for posting! We have the appropriate people looking into this now and I will post back to keep you updated as more information is provided! Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4) :)

Mister Beep, Mar 18, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey IronmanSS!

I just wanted to follow up with you and let you know this should be resolved now! Go ahead and give it a shot and let me know if it's resolved for you. Thanks again for posting!

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there IronmanSS!

Thank you so much for posting! We have the appropriate people looking into this now and I will post back to keep you updated as more information is provided! :)
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey IronmanSS!

I just wanted to follow up with you and let you know this should be resolved now! Go ahead and give it a shot and let me know if it's resolved for you. Thanks again for posting!
  8. NEON 7 Win User

Code status 4476 0000 D080 8015 000A

I'm having the same issue as everyone else, but it's with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
  9. IronmanSS Win User

Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

I'm having issues downloading Additional BGM #2 and Additional BGM #4. Basically the same issues the others were having, the download goes to 1% back to 0% a few times then times out and says "Can't download Additional BGM #2". I know it's free content,
    but what's up? BGM #1 and #3 unlocks downloaded just fine.
  10. SoulBreaker7545 Win User

Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

I am experiencing the same problem. I am unable to download P4A Story and BGM #1. I logged into My Account under the Settings menu with Xbox Guide button and viewed my download history, and re-downloaded them, but I got the same problem. All i can do
    is wait until Atlus or someone from Microsoft fixes this problem. Either way you look at it I'm out $9.99 plus tax :(
Thema:

1. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4) - Similar Threads - Persona Arena Ultimax

2. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  3. Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app: The title really explains itself And to be Frank, it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve restarted my console, shut it down, unplugged it, pulled out the main wire and even pulled it out of the main...
  4. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax won't run. (on an Xbox One X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax won't run. (on an Xbox One X): I very recently acquired a disc version of P4AU from a library, but the disc won't run due to "not being backwards-compatible, error 8082000c". P4A is on the list of backwards-compatible games,...
  5. Unable to install Persona 4 arena

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Persona 4 arena: I have an xbox one and recently purchased Persona 4 Arena because of the backward compatibility. However, iam unable to find it in my games library and unable to see it in the store via xbox one...
  6. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File: I recently purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM files except for one. I am currently Unable to download/install "Additional BGM:...
  7. Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??: Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without Ultimax - ). What happened is that the picture...
  8. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install.: I've purchased the P4A Story DLC but when I download it the percentage jumps between 0 and 1% then I get the message, "Can't download P4A Story". Is anyone else having this issue? This also...
  9. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.: Alright, so... I got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax a few days ago and... I'm not sure what happened. I popped the disc in, immediately went to go purchase the Adachi DLC, but every time I try to install...
  10. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax download: Ive been downloading this game over and over sometimes the download skips from 80-100 and it makes the game act strangely.. like if it was missing files I'm really frustrated and i need a...