Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install.

Discus and support Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Boss character unlock dlc is still having the 1 percent to 0 percent error when downloading. Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hxcgamer0330, Oct 25, 2014.

1. jbomb213
    jbomb213 Guest

Boss character unlock dlc is still having the 1 percent to 0 percent error when downloading.

jbomb213, Nov 17, 2014
  2. Hey there, jbomb! Thanks for bringing this to my attention and confirming that the DLC isn't working for you as well. I will bubble this up to the appropriate teams and post back once I have more information. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :)

Misses Quinzel, Nov 17, 2014
  3. Hey, guys! I thank you for your patience while we worked on this for you! I'm being told that the Boss Character Unlock should be able to be downloaded now. Please try to download this content for me and post back your results! If you are still having issues
    with any DLC in this game, please post back what DLC you cannot get and we'll look into it for you! Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 18, 2014
  4. jbomb213
    jbomb213 Guest

The dlc is still having the 0% to 1% percent and back to 0% error, at least for me

jbomb213, Nov 26, 2014
  5. Hey there jbomb213!

Thanks for the information! We have bubbled this information up to the proper teams to investigate. Thank you for your patience!

Mister Quimby, Nov 27, 2014
  6. Hey everyone!

We have received reports that this issue has been resolved. If you are continuing to experience installation issues, please let us know.

Mister Quimby, Dec 4, 2014
  7. Edge BC
    Edge BC Guest
    I'm trying to download some of the BGM packs but I get the same error as this topic starter. Can someone help me? I'm using the EU marketplace.

Edge BC, Dec 19, 2014
  8. Edge BC
    Edge BC Guest

Never mind..it's working again! XBL is acting weird today.

Edge BC, Dec 19, 2014
  9. Hey there Edge BC!

Sorry to hear about the issue, but glad to hear that it has been resolved!

Mister Quimby, Dec 19, 2014
  10. BACON1FEAST
    BACON1FEAST Guest
    it says DLC is dowloaded yet its still locked( Magma)

BACON1FEAST, Dec 19, 2014
  11. Edge BC
    Edge BC Guest
    Once again I'm trying to download one of the BGM packs but I get the same error as before. Can someone help me? I'm using the EU marketplace again.

Edge BC, Mar 11, 2015
  12. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey there Edge BC!

Sorry to hear about theSince this is an older thread, I recommend posting a new thread with specific details of the issue along with steps you have tried. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :)

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  13. NEON 7 Win User

Code status 4476 0000 D080 8015 000A

I'm having the same issue as everyone else, but it's with Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.
  14. SoulBreaker7545 Win User

Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

I am experiencing the same problem. I am unable to download P4A Story and BGM #1. I logged into My Account under the Settings menu with Xbox Guide button and viewed my download history, and re-downloaded them, but I got the same problem. All i can do
    is wait until Atlus or someone from Microsoft fixes this problem. Either way you look at it I'm out $9.99 plus tax :(
  15. Dusty 2099 Win User

I am also unable to download most things, but most importantly the System Ver. 1.30.
  16. FFideoNN Win User

Still unable to download DLCs:

P4A Story

and

System Ver 1.30
  17. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there IronmanSS!

Sorry to hear about the download issue! Since this is an older thread, please post a new thread detailing the issue if you haven't already. That way the community can provide support tailored specifically to you! :)
Thema:

1. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. - Similar Threads - Persona Arena Ultimax

2. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  3. Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app: The title really explains itself And to be Frank, it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve restarted my console, shut it down, unplugged it, pulled out the main wire and even pulled it out of the main...
  4. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax won't run. (on an Xbox One X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax won't run. (on an Xbox One X): I very recently acquired a disc version of P4AU from a library, but the disc won't run due to "not being backwards-compatible, error 8082000c". P4A is on the list of backwards-compatible games,...
  5. Unable to install Persona 4 arena

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Persona 4 arena: I have an xbox one and recently purchased Persona 4 Arena because of the backward compatibility. However, iam unable to find it in my games library and unable to see it in the store via xbox one...
  6. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File: I recently purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM files except for one. I am currently Unable to download/install "Additional BGM:...
  7. Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??: Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without Ultimax - ). What happened is that the picture...
  8. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4): Today I purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM #1 and #3 just fine. However, I am Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" or...
  9. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.: Alright, so... I got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax a few days ago and... I'm not sure what happened. I popped the disc in, immediately went to go purchase the Adachi DLC, but every time I try to install...
  10. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax download: Ive been downloading this game over and over sometimes the download skips from 80-100 and it makes the game act strangely.. like if it was missing files I'm really frustrated and i need a...