Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install.

Discus and support Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've purchased the P4A Story DLC but when I download it the percentage jumps between 0 and 1% then I get the message, "Can't download P4A Story". Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hxcgamer0330, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Hxcgamer0330
    Hxcgamer0330 Guest

I've purchased the P4A Story DLC but when I download it the percentage jumps between 0 and 1% then I get the message, "Can't download P4A Story". Is anyone else having this issue? This also happens when I try to download the 1.30 update.

:)

Hxcgamer0330, Oct 25, 2014
  2. sky demon101
    sky demon101 Guest
    I am having an issue downloading a few specific prices of game content.

Three specific prices of DLC won't download. One being a Game with Gold and the other two BGM extensions for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Is this fixable?

sky demon101, Oct 25, 2014
  3. PaulMertens
    PaulMertens Guest
    Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??

Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without Ultimax - ). What happened is that the picture of the game/the logo on the Browse Games page was for Persona
    4 Arena Ultimax, whereas the text description was for Persona 4 - without Ultimax -. Because the title of the game is not displayed on the Overview page, I assumed that I would be buying the game for which I had just clicked the big *** promotional banner.
    I'm afraid nobody will be able to do anything about this, and I will probably be playing Persona 4 Arena, but I think this sucks and you should look into changing the banner for P4A Ultimax! Thank you.

PaulMertens, Oct 25, 2014
  4. FFideoNN
    FFideoNN Guest

Exact same problem here, apparently Atlus has been notified but no reply from them yet.

FFideoNN, Oct 25, 2014
  5. Hey, all! Sorry to see that you are still unable to download these DLCs. Since it's been a day or so, are you still unable to download 'P4A Story' and 'System Data'? If you are, please post back so that I know we have the most current information, and I
    will pass this along to the investigating teams. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 27, 2014
  6. FFideoNN
    FFideoNN Guest
    Yes, as of today, I'm still unable to download both DLCs.

FFideoNN, Oct 28, 2014
  7. Hey, FFideoNN! Thank you so much for that updated information. I have passed this along to the investigating teams. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :) We really appreciate your patience while we get this sorted.

Misses Quinzel, Oct 29, 2014
  8. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install.

Still having problems with this! I bought the game today hoping to play Ranked Matches, meanwhile the download doesn't even work! Whats even worse is that it says the the 1.30 update has been downloaded, but it still will not allow me to play ranked matches.
    This is frustrating. People playing this game on PSN have no problems!

AuraSoulSpark, Nov 4, 2014
  9. Hey there, AuraSoulSpark! I'm very sorry to see that you're affected by this, too! What download isn't working for you? I'd like to make sure it's something we're already working on. If it's a new item, I'd like to pass that information along to our investigating
    teams. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :)

As far as I knew, the System Data DLC still isn't able to be downloaded and says "Can't download System Data 1.30" when you attempt to. Our investigating teams are still working on it, and once I have more information, I will post back in here. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 5, 2014
  10. The issue that I am facing is the one regarding the System Data 1.30 DLC. It is indicating that I have "already downloaded this item", however I cannot play Ranked Matches. Ironically, player matches work fine though. Please have them fix this ASAP as ranked
    matches should be available for play by default.

Thanks,

AuraSoulSpark, Nov 5, 2014
  11. Thanks for that, AuraSoulSpark! If you could, please delete the System Data DLC from your hard drive and attempt to download it again.

I'm being told that all of this should be resolved now. However, I have reports of the Narration and Roll Call Unlock DLCs still not downloading. Please attempt to download whichever DLC you have been trying to download and post back your results! We want
    to make sure we have you all sorted out. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :)

Thank you all so much for your incredible patience while we worked on getting this content up and running! We appreciate the assistance you've given with narrowing down the issues. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 6, 2014
  12. yea just bought the boss dlc and it wont download playstation *** me with dlc now you guys are to ha i might as well just stick with pc and sell both your guys crap

EPIC ReVIVER13, Nov 10, 2014
  13. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install.

just like i told playstation i honestly would like my money back sick of being scammed by dlc that doesnt work you have no problem keeping the money you stole from me and that *** me off the most

EPIC ReVIVER13, Nov 10, 2014
  14. Hey there, EPIC! I'm very sorry to see that the DLC you purchased isn't downloading for you. Could you please clarify which DLC you purchased? I want to make sure I pass along the proper information to the investigating teams. I believe you're talking about
    the Boss Character Unlock, but I don't want to pass incorrect information off.

If you would like to inquire about a refund, you will want to
    contact us
    via phone or chat support. They would be your best avenue for that particular issue.

I'm being told that the rest of the DLCs have been fixed and should be able to be downloaded now. If those affected before EPIC came in could attempt to download the DLC that you paid for and post back your results, we'll see if we've got you all working!

Thanks again for your patience while we worked on getting this resolved for you! Hopefully we've got you all up and running. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. :D

Misses Quinzel, Nov 11, 2014
  15. jbomb213
    jbomb213 Guest
    Same problem with the boss character unlock dlc. Can anyone help?

jbomb213, Nov 17, 2014
Thema:

1. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax DLC won't install. - Similar Threads - Persona Arena Ultimax

2. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  3. Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S keeps saying I’m playing Persona 4 Arena despite not even on any other app: The title really explains itself And to be Frank, it’s driving me up the wall. I’ve restarted my console, shut it down, unplugged it, pulled out the main wire and even pulled it out of the main...
  4. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax won't run. (on an Xbox One X)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax won't run. (on an Xbox One X): I very recently acquired a disc version of P4AU from a library, but the disc won't run due to "not being backwards-compatible, error 8082000c". P4A is on the list of backwards-compatible games,...
  5. Unable to install Persona 4 arena

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Persona 4 arena: I have an xbox one and recently purchased Persona 4 Arena because of the backward compatibility. However, iam unable to find it in my games library and unable to see it in the store via xbox one...
  6. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax: Cannot Download DLC Music Unlock File: I recently purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM files except for one. I am currently Unable to download/install "Additional BGM:...
  7. Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Persona 4 Arena Ultimax; Xbox downloaded different game. Wtf??: Hi, I just spent €40,- on Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, but the game that was downloaded was the previous game in the series! (Persona 4 Arena - without Ultimax - ). What happened is that the picture...
  8. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax- Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" (or #4): Today I purchased P4AU and was able to download it and all the additional characters DLC, P4A story, and BGM #1 and #3 just fine. However, I am Unable to download/install "Additional BGM #2" or...
  9. Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Adachi DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.: Alright, so... I got Persona 4 Arena Ultimax a few days ago and... I'm not sure what happened. I popped the disc in, immediately went to go purchase the Adachi DLC, but every time I try to install...
  10. Persona 4 Arena Ultimax download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena Ultimax download: Ive been downloading this game over and over sometimes the download skips from 80-100 and it makes the game act strangely.. like if it was missing files I'm really frustrated and i need a...