Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

Discus and support Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Network_Sad, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC version, through the Xbox app using Game Pass, because there is no way to access this DLC on the PC in order to install it as far as i know. Is there a way to install it? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Network_Sad
    [link] [comments]

/u/Network_Sad, Feb 17, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi DeskLaser, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, report this issue on the Xbox Insiders Reddit Forums*.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1amxho7/xbox_requests_week_of_february_9th_2024/

It's the fastest way to have your request heard.

I hope this helps.

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Persona 3 Reload PC - Missing P4G BGM DLC Even Though I Own It On Xbox

Hi DustYFresh56, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, report this issue on the Xbox Insiders Reddit Forums*.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1asfhxk/xbox_requests_week_of_february_16th_2024/

It's the fastest way to have your request heard.

I hope this helps.

*Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Persona 3 Reload DLC issues

Hi Jonas. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Please note that the Expansion Pass DLC is being released in waves. Wave 1 includes additional tracks from Persona 5 Royal and Persona 4 Golden, which is currently available to install.

Wave 2 includes the costumes I believe you're referring to, but they haven't been released yet. They will be available sometime this month.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  5. - AJ - Win User

Why are some games not available on the store despite being there?

Hi, Wahabsmash! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues playing Persona 3 Reload on your Xbox Series X.

I see that Persona 3 Reload can still be found on the Game Pass catalog and the Microsoft Store on Xbox consoles.
    Would you mind giving this a try?

- Press and hold your console's power button until it shuts down.
    - Unplug your console's power cord for 3 - 5 minutes.
    - Turn your console on.
    - Signed in to the account you used to subscribe to Game Pass
    - Launch Persona 3 Reload to see if the issues persist.

Please let me know if this makes any difference, I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  6. tc 285 Win User

dlc

Xbox-s i reloaded game from cloud and dlc loaded with
Thema:

1. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC - Similar Threads - Persona Reload Unable

2. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  3. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  4. persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch: The games does not get passed maybe two seconds of loading until it crashes to my home screen. I have tried on my old xbox one and my newly acquired xbox series x and it still crashes even on the...
  5. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  6. Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5: Hey! I've been playing Persona 5 on Game Pass occasionally for quite a while now, but now it's gone. I'd like to keep my save file and maybe transfer it to a different platform like Steam etc. Is...
  7. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  8. Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU: HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME RUN ON DEDICATED GRAPHICS INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS? YES! I have set the Graphics Settings to High Performance on the Settings app. YES! I have set the nVidia...
  9. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  10. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...