Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU

Discus and support Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME RUN ON DEDICATED GRAPHICS INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS? YES! I have set the Graphics Settings to High Performance on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iArvage, Sep 30, 2023.

1. iArvage
    iArvage Guest

HOW DO I MAKE THE GAME RUN ON DEDICATED GRAPHICS INSTEAD OF THE INTEGRATED GRAPHICS?

YES! I have set the Graphics Settings to High Performance on the Settings app.

YES! I have set the nVidia Control Panel to nVidia GPU (Global)

YES! I have set my Power Plan to High Performance.

YES! I have tried to disable my Intel HD4600. THE GAME STILL TRIES TO RUN ON THE WINDOWS BASIC DISPLAY DRIVER WHAT THE HECK!

NO! You cannot add the .exe to force run on nVidia GPU.

YES! Even when you do add the Persona 3 Portable (whole folder) AND the SegaofAmericablabla to nVidia Control Panel it STILL RUNS ON INTEL HD GRAPHICS instead of the nVidia GPU.

OTHER GAMES RUN FINE ON DEDICATED GPU GAMEPASS/STEAM/DIRECT. JUST THIS DAMN PERSONA GAME.

I HAVE PERSONA 4 GOLDEN ON STEAM AND THAT RUNS FINE BECAUSE STEAM GAMES HAVE BETTER FRIENDLIER SUPPORT WITH NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL.

THIS IS SO BAD!

EDIT: I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME FINE BEFORE THAT WINDOWS UPDATE THAT MAKES GRAPHICS SWITCHING ON THE SETTINGS APP INSTEAD OF NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL. THIS UPDATE SUCKS.

:)

iArvage, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Is it possible to regedit an executable to force use GPU?
    Hi,

Not that I'm aware of. The only other way to change the Video card options (that I am aware of at least) is to go to Settings > Display > Graphics. Find your game in the list and click Options to change the graphics card pre-set within Windows itself.

[​IMG]
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

NO! You cannot add the .exe to force run on nVidia GPU.
    Hi,

Please be aware that this is largely a community led forum, you are highly unlikely to get support directly from Microsoft here.

I am not a Microsoft employee.

I've quoted the above as although you can't generally add an exe of Xbox Game Pass titles to the Control Panel like you can with Steam, you shouldn't always need to.

Clicking Add should bring up a list of games directly. If you've recently played Persona 3 Portable, it should show up on the recent list, otherwise try the A to Z.

Note that I don't have a laptop, so I can not test this out.

[​IMG]
  4. iArvage Win User

No problem I understand that it is a community-led forum. I have done the recently played method and have added that executable to my GPU control panel. Like I’ve mentioned in the first post, the executable shows up as SegaofAmerica.(bunch_of_numbersletters) and that does not work. I have tried most methods on this forum with none of the solutions working for me.

However, it is JUST THIS GAME that is not working. Ace Attorney uses GPU (GamePass) . Is it possible to regedit an executable to force use GPU?
  5. [Farscape] Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

The integrated graphics you have is very low powered and is basic, you will most likely not meet the requirements using integrated graphics for most of the games on gamepass. and fs2020 will most surely not even open with onboard graphics. you would need
    a dedicated gpu or one of the latest fast gaming apu's.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft running on Integrated GPU instead of dedicated.

Hi Michael, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, uninstall the current Graphic Card drivers.

Open the Device Manager window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Device Manager".

Select Display Adapter > Right-click the device, and click Uninstall Device > OK

Then, restart your PC.

Then enter your graphics card manufacturer page (I will list NVIDIA and AMD if you use one of them), and download and install the latest drivers.

https://www.nvidia.com/geforce/drivers/

https://www.amd.com/support

Let me know if it works!
Thema:

1. Persona 3 Portable on GamePass runs on Integrated Graphics instead of GPU - Similar Threads - Persona Portable GamePass

2. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 4 Arena DLC not showing up in game: I bought the Nanako Navigator pack it appears on installed content but in the game, it says Nanako is locked and I have to unlock her even though I purchased the pack in the Microsoft store....
  5. persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    persona 5 tactica on xbox game pass keeps crashing almost immediately after launch: The games does not get passed maybe two seconds of loading until it crashes to my home screen. I have tried on my old xbox one and my newly acquired xbox series x and it still crashes even on the...
  6. Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with transferring Persona 5 royale's saves to the steam version of the game.: I am planning on buying Persona 5 royale in steam, after it was removed from Xbox Game Pass. I already invested a lot of time into the game when they removed it. i want to know if I can transfer...
  7. Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to extract your save files from a discontinued Game Pass Game? / Persona 5: Hey! I've been playing Persona 5 on Game Pass occasionally for quite a while now, but now it's gone. I'd like to keep my save file and maybe transfer it to a different platform like Steam etc. Is...
  8. Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data": Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data" screen, I've tried reinstalling the game and veryfing the files, i have the last windows 10 update and the last...
  9. Persona 5 Royal won't start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persona 5 Royal won't start: I am using a translator, so there may be errors Persona 5 Royal downloads without problems, but does not start and does not display any of the error codes. I tried to launch through the Xbox app,...
  10. My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My persona 5 royal keeps saying its corrupted. Desperate support needed.: To save data, I transferred Persona 5 Royal to my external storage. Then, when it came time to play it. PC Game Pass told me it was corrupted. If I verify and repair it, it might delete all my...