Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases

Discus and support Persistent Notifications Regarding Old Refund Cases in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cygi91, Feb 13, 2024.

1. Cygi91
    Cygi91 Guest

I am deeply concerned about the relentless barrage of notifications flooding my inbox regarding old refund cases that have already been resolved. Despite my repeated requests to cease these notifications, I continue to receive them on a regular basis, which is becoming intolerable.

There is no justification or necessity for reminding me about these old cases that have already been settled. Not only is this highly irritating, but it is also entirely inexplicable. How then can I put an end to this persistent annoyance?

I demand an immediate resolution to this issue and assurance that I will no longer be subjected to these unnecessary and burdensome messages. I will not let this matter go unaddressed and will consider taking further action if this issue is not effectively rectified.

:)

Cygi91, Feb 13, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: