Permission to resell on amazon

Discus and support Permission to resell on amazon in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I wanted to sell xbox gaming passes on amazon but i need an authorised letter i think? How would i go about getting one and what are the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Digitals4Youu, Apr 27, 2024.

1. Permission to resell on amazon

Hi,

I wanted to sell xbox gaming passes on amazon but i need an authorised letter i think?

How would i go about getting one and what are the requirements?

:)

Digitals4Youu, Apr 27, 2024
  2. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Microsoft Unwilling to Honor Xbox One X Warranty

Actually that's the issue. There are a lot of 3rd party resellers and they are not authorized resellers. You're going to need to reach out to Amazon to see if they can help.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No download code in Xbox One MCC...you wouldn't believe what Microsoft wants me to do to get a new code

Depends on two things

If it was sold used to you then the retailer is responcible

If you bought it extremely cheap thrn you should questio. Thd reseller

Amazon has two systems

First amazon supported reseller that means they have to follow amazons rules

Return policy is amazons policy

If you bought it used at the etauler then no amount of refund policy will garentee you the code

If it is a amazon marketplace seller then you have to follow the resllers policy if they include a retuen shipping
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Add a Hard drive to my 4GB Xbox

[quote user="Jameser78"]I would remove Amazon from the recommendation,[/quote]Fakes on Amazon are not from Amazon. I said
    reseller, not site to find drives.

Drives on Amazon sold by Amazon and not by third parties are legitimate drives.
  5. Sanguinem Malum Win User

blu ray problem

You should take it up with the reseller or amazon, hopefully they are able to replace the product for you.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox Series X preorder alert

I think just keep an eye out on the websites of the great reseller like Amazon!
Thema:

Permission to resell on amazon

1. Permission to resell on amazon - Similar Threads - Permission resell amazon

2. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  3. How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?: My Xbox App on my desktop keeps informing me that the backgrounds permissions for the Xbox App are disabled and so I keep attempting to fix them, I've scoured the web and none of them are having...
  4. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  5. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  6. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app...
  7. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  8. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  9. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  10. How do I get my app backround permissions to appear?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get my app backround permissions to appear?: The Xbox game bar is saying the app doesn't have backround permission. when i fallow the steps online, i dont have the same settings that appear. the backround app permissions was not there....