Permission denied to Xbox Live Developer Forums

Discus and support Permission denied to Xbox Live Developer Forums in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi All, Getting "this account does not have enough permissions to access Xbox Developer Forums" error when trying to access the Xbox Live Developer... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mike Medick, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Mike Medick
    Mike Medick Guest

Hi All,

Getting "this account does not have enough permissions to access Xbox Developer Forums" error when trying to access the Xbox Live Developer forums (https://forums.xboxlive.com/). My account is a registered developer and I have a Microsoft Partner Center account. Does anyone know what I need to do in order to access that forum?

:)

Mike Medick, Nov 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is an email address under contact, but no one here has anyting to do with the developers, this is a forum for end users

g3pphelp@microsoft.com
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live Ambassador Permission Denied

The eligibility requirements of the Ambassador program are as follows:

• You must be at least 17 years of age or older.
    • You must have at least 1500 Gamerscore.
    • You must have an active Xbox Live Gold Membership.
    • You must have no prior Enforcement actions against your account.
  4. THE TANK65 Win User

Profile does not have the appropriate permission to use the feature

Access to the online is usually run by the developer, not xbox live. More than likely your ea account I believe with fifa has to be reactivated with some permissions or there is an update. Log on from your computer to ea and update permissions and account
    information
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Adding cars to Forza Horizon 4.

Best is to request it on the developers forums.

Keep in mind that they need to get permission from the car manufacturer to be able to use the car in a game.
  6. ngocphi Win User

permissions denied for ambassador?

Since you've had an enforcement action on your account, you can no longer be an ambassador. That is one of the requirements and there is no way around that.

but how does that work? got reported because of calling a player to stop beaing an "****" for trashtalking, I mean he took it badly and reported me, oh well, there it went :(
    You never read the handbook? Pretty sure it was clear on those issues

Even the terms of use is clear on that
Thema:

1. Permission denied to Xbox Live Developer Forums - Similar Threads - Permission denied Live

2. My account was closed without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was closed without my permission: If I try login into my account it says: "This microsoft account doesn't exist." However, when I try to make a new account wit the same email it says: ".... is already in a microsoft account. Use...
  3. How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to enable background permissions for Xbox App?: My Xbox App on my desktop keeps informing me that the backgrounds permissions for the Xbox App are disabled and so I keep attempting to fix them, I've scoured the web and none of them are having...
  4. Permission to resell on amazon

in XBoX on Windows
    Permission to resell on amazon: Hi, I wanted to sell xbox gaming passes on amazon but i need an authorised letter i think? How would i go about getting one and what are the requirements? 39b645c1-fba4-475e-a79b-a85a2f5a4c05
  5. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  6. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  7. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app...
  8. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on...
  9. i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...

in XBoX on Windows
    i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are...: i need help with xbox gamebar not working it says background apps permission for xbox are turned off and ive tried everything but nothing works 051f8856-7c53-4954-a46f-3f47ff8ed1f7
  10. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10