Permanently banned for a profile picture?

Discus and support Permanently banned for a profile picture? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So yesterday I got perimenly banned for my profile with no warning or anything, and when I went to appeal it got denied instantly, I am wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by marshal Myers, Sep 10, 2023.

1. Permanently banned for a profile picture?

So yesterday I got perimenly banned for my profile with no warning or anything, and when I went to appeal it got denied instantly, I am wondering if this is a mistake or something, I need your help because I'm freaking out rn.

:)

marshal Myers, Sep 10, 2023
  2. oO ABO 9LOO7 Oo Win User

random permanent ban

the picture i got permanent ban for is my profile picture now tell me is this violating xbox rules?
  3. marshal Myers Win User

Ok thank you, I Was just wondering because my buddy said this happened to him before where he was permanently banned and his appeal was denied but they gave him his account back
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team doesn't use the forums so no one here could give you any information regarding your ban. They do not send warnings. Your warning is the code of conduct/terms of service you agree to when you sign up. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Permanent ban for my profile picture

once a review is done then that is it, replying to the email will do nothing, no other way to contact them.

does not matter if a sibling did the deed, you are responsible for your account at all times and should have had it secured with a passcode.
  6. 5ba950d6-a943-4cb5-9 Win User

Permanent ban for my profile picture

They rejected my appeal automatically

is there any other way to contact enforcement

because I can't find any other way
Thema:

1. Permanently banned for a profile picture? - Similar Threads - Permanently banned profile

2. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  6. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  7. Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture: My friend was just recently permanently banned for his profile picture when it just consisted of a picture of the face of some random non fit guy he has spent so much money on games that he can’t...
  8. I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....: The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out I went to change my profile picture and when...
  9. I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned for changing my profile picture, is there any way to contact the...: I was PERMANENTLY banned today for changing my profile picture to a meme of Freddie from the show iCarly photoshopped next to Osama Bin Laden. Obviously I see why this wasn’t the best choice, but...
  10. I want to permanently ban my other Xbox profile Applescented544#

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to permanently ban my other Xbox profile Applescented544#: I moved to PlayStation and I want to permanently ban my other account applescented544# As I don’t like Xbox did the past this week to me. 23725485-2074-463a-a361-8496a33add19