Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

Discus and support Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by realdavedog, Sep 28, 2023.

1. realdavedog
    realdavedog Guest

So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended.

I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized software.

I submitted an appeal and it was rejected within 24 hours. Under the suspension information, even after the appeal, says no details are available:

Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal? [​IMG]

The email I got from enforcement after the appeal was also vague, listing a number of possible reasons for the ban:

"

This account was suspended for engaging in the manipulation of Xbox services. This activity can include, but is not limited to:

• Using unauthorized software to make changes to your account, game saves, or interact with Xbox services in an unauthorized way
    • Unlocking achievements, prestige level, in-game ranks, or other content the account did not earn
    • Manipulating the followers or other data related to friends and followers through unauthorized software or unauthorized interactions with Xbox services
    • Manipulation of game clips and screenshots through unauthorized software or unauthorized interactions with Xbox services
    • Interfering with or manipulating the network traffic of your devices or the devices of others
    "

The problem is, I have not done any of this!

My question is, is there any ways to get more details or speak to an actual human about what caused this suspension? I know people will probably not believe that I haven't done anything wrong. I just feel like I should have the chance to make my case to Xbox since I am now permanently losing access to every game I have purchased digitally since 2006, and essentially cannot use my new XSX anymore.

If there is any other information I can give to clarify the situation let me know and I will get it ASAP.

:)

realdavedog, Sep 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: