permanent suspension on main account

Discus and support permanent suspension on main account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cooper Hoyt, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Cooper Hoyt
    Cooper Hoyt Guest

so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege and this kid lost the match so he told me to end myself so then i told him to 1v1 me then i sent him very fake and random numbers and saying nice ip boi. i don’t think what i did was that bad it didn’t even match what a regular ip looks like and what am i gonna do with his ip if i had it anyway, i think my ban was unlawful and i would like some answers if i could do to get it back.

:)

Cooper Hoyt, Sep 23, 2023
  2. Cooper Hoyt Win User

the reason i didn’t respond is you guys send you can’t do anything about it. So i kinda just went with it and realized im never getting my account back thst i’ve had since 4th grade and spent too much money on for it to be done the drain because your guys suspension policy is ran by robots.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hi Cooper Hoyt,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Please be guided by the fact that our support boundaries are limited to what we can do or recommend on our end. Thus, forums and customer support (including phone and chat support teams) are unable to assist you with any suspensions or enforcement actions, as we have a dedicated team for this.

Note: Customer support can’t assist with suspensions or enforcement actions. They don’t have access to enforcement details. Keep reading for information on how to inquire about your current suspension.

Please see FAQ about enforcement

Xbox device suspensions and bans | Xbox Support

Xbox enforcement action FAQ | Xbox Support

If you want to submit an appeal you may follow the guide on the link below

How to submit a case review | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.
  5. XanderG217 Win User

I was permanently suspended for nudity/sexual content and I have a temporary console suspension on my new account.

So could my permanent banned on my main account actually be a temporary console suspension that will end on July 20th?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

False report

Also,using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct & could result in a permanent ban or even a console ban.
Thema:

1. permanent suspension on main account - Similar Threads - permanent suspension main

2. How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back?: How can I get my permanent suspension xbox account back? c4600d67-db60-4fdf-9e66-217e081989cd
  3. Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can anyone help me with reverting my xbox accounts permanent suspension?: Hi all, i have recieved a permanent suspension on an account that i have had for around 7 years and i have no idea why. The thing is i did absolutely nothing wrong and after all this time and...
  4. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: Can anyone let me know why my account Spoikl was permanently banned I would like to see if anyone can unban or at least tell me what I did because even now if I had done anything I can’t remember...
  5. Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could submit another appeal for the permanent suspension?: Hi I’m that’s my gamertag. I’ve recently received a permanent suspension for “manipulating the followers with a third party software.” I woke up one morning to check that I have over 100+...
  6. False permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False permanent suspension: As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are currently having the same issue these past 2...
  7. What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension.: What is the difference between a permanent ban and a permanent suspension???? 015494a1-700e-4fb3-8516-f8c9a8c6c427
  8. Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent Suspension with no details given after appeal?: So yesterday turned on my XSX to find that my account has been permanently suspended. I do not send messages to other players, play any games with voice chat, or download any unauthorized...
  9. i have a permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a permanent suspension: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...
  10. Permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanent suspension: I just git permanently banned while playing Roblox I still don’t know why can someone help? f3709f2f-7af7-4c5b-9f32-21598093abb1