Permanent ban for nothing

Discus and support Permanent ban for nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good afternoon. July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MorValsoRay, Dec 12, 2023.

1. MorValsoRay
    MorValsoRay Guest

Good afternoon.

July 19, 2022 received a permanent ban for no reason and without explanation. Please consider my problem again. Or write where you can contact to solve this problem.

Permanent ban for nothing [​IMG]

:)

MorValsoRay, Dec 12, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

> Is it impossible to review the decision even after I go to court?

You agreed to Microsoft's terms of service when creating your account. If Microsoft believes you violated these terms, they reserve the right to suspend your account. You have no legal grounds in this case because again you agreed to these terms.

As your appeal was denied, it will not be possible to restore your account under any circumstance.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Permanently banned for nothing?

Hello Aiden! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Unfortunately, no one here is going to be able to tell you why you have been banned. Support will also be unable to help you as its only the enforcement team which deal with this. However, if you log into https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history which will give you the reason and if eligible, you submit a case review to see if you can get it overturned.
  4. MorValsoRay Win User

Is it impossible to review the decision even after I go to court?

It's not about the account itself, but about the progress in some games. Due to an incomprehensible decision, the result of a year of pure playing time was completely lost. And this is very, very offensive, you know. Moreover, I am no longer a teenager and there is no time that could be spent on restoring progress.
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi MorValsoRay. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

This forum only provides technical support for Xbox devices and services. We cannot assist with suspensions or enforcement actions.

Reconsiderations are a final decision. If your reconsideration is denied, it is not possible to submit another appeal, and your account will remain suspended permanently.

See the following link for more information on Enforcement actions: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-enforcement-action-faq

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Smwutches Win User

still banned for a pfp?

If they denied it, then there is nothing else that can be done and the ban will stand. Permanent bans are not issued lightly. If you had previous suspensions prior to that ban, then that could have also been a reason for them issuing a permanent ban.
Thema:

1. Permanent ban for nothing - Similar Threads - Permanent ban nothing

2. How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    How much does a user have to steal before they are permanently banned?: 2 weeks ago a user hacked into and stole $347 from our account and attempted another $200 before my credit card flagged it as fraud. Xbox assured us the user would be permanently banned yet no...
  3. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  4. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  5. Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to be unbanned of a permanent ban?: [img] So my Xbox account has been permanently banned. This because of some smack talking here and there on Rainbow Six Siege, the whole smack talking was a complete joke. The next day when i log...
  6. I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got permanent banned back in 2022 and I didn’t even do anything wrong: Hello, I got permanently suspended back in 2022 and now looking back at the suspension I saw that even back in 2022 Xbox gave me no reason for the suspension like (messages) (communication)...
  7. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  8. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  9. Permanently banned for nothing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Permanently banned for nothing?: I've recently been permanently banned, I was playing a game with my mate when I was signed out and hit with the message letting me know I've been permanently banned. I went to speak to Microsoft...
  10. two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing: two of my xbox accounts have been permanently banned in the last three months for absolutely nothing and i hadn’t been told what i’d done i’ve lost lots of money from these two band and i would...