Perma bann

Discus and support Perma bann in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey Xbox enforcement i come to you asking a question my friends tell me the present ban rule has changed to that you only get banned if you make a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jara Butler, Jun 3, 2024.

1. Jara Butler
    Jara Butler Guest

Perma bann

Hey Xbox enforcement i come to you asking a question my friends tell me the present ban rule has changed to that you only get banned if you make a terroristic threat is this true or can you still get permabanned for repeated offenses I know in the past I have not been the best but I’m having trouble with an account called [mod removed] and his alt accounts to he constantly uses his discord to make jokes that are harmful and slanderous his discord name is [mod removed] what do I do and is the perma bann update true or rumors

:)

Jara Butler, Jun 3, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

Perma bann

The enforcement team does not use the forums, but that update is not true. You can get permanently banned for multiple reasons.
  3. edlee3tns32 Win User

banned account force deleted

The same happened to me but I know I haven't done anything watranting a perma bann. And I own my account , Microsoft does not .
  4. edlee3tns32 Win User

banned account force deleted

The same happened to me but I know I haven't done anything watranting a perma bann. And I own my account , Microsoft does not .
  5. xTJx JuGgaLoMoX Win User

this is an email i got after i called activision regaurding my problem ( still unsolved )

i just want the xbox live modarators to know i did not cheat infact someone did this to me i am the victim here so please if my stats look out of wack please do not perma bann me thank you i love xbox live and i love playing legitly whitch is why i play
    MW3 more often than cod4
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Dashboarding

[quote user="noboundz"]

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]

[quote user="noboundz"]

[quote user="CAMAROBOY69"]If it happens enough in games like Halo 3 or Halo Reach, they will be banned. Its up to the developer to deal with this situation.[/quote]

Not necessarily. I find people dashboard in those particular games (before the match even starts) in order to avoid a quit ban. And even then, it's only ten minutes.

[/quote]

Bungie (now 343 studios) keeps an eye on it better than any developer out there. If a player keeps quitting it shows up instantly in their stats, and after a certain amount of quits, they get banned. Period. Go visit their forums. Day after day of kids
    cyring for being banned because they quit early.

[/quote]

A string of quitting will not result in a perma ban from Reach. It is a 10 minute quit ban imposed on the next quit match, and each one thereafter for several days.

[/quote]

If people do it enough they are perma-banned. But as you said, it does start out with a 10 minute bann, then several days of banns, then permabann.
Thema:

Perma bann

1. Perma bann - Similar Threads - Perma bann

2. Perma Banned for no Reason?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perma Banned for no Reason?: I randomly decided to play minecraft on my Pc right. Well, when I went to login to Microsoft, my account was suspended. I checked my enforcement history, and I was permanently suspended FOR NO...
  3. Random Perma-Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Perma-Suspension: After returning from school at around 2:55 PM EST on September 6th, 2023, I tried to play Minecraft but discovered that I had been logged out. When I attempted to log back in using Xbox Game Bar,...
  4. Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7
  5. My account was perma banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was perma banned: My account was perma banned because i was harrassed by another user who i think abused the bot system xbox uses to get my account banned i wasnt really paying attention to what the user was saying...
  6. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  7. Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I perma Banned Xbox Enforcement team?: I want you to reappeal my ban on my Xbox accounts DustyOrchid057 and LootGoblin4219, as I feel that I was wrongfully banned by whatever system you use that says I'm a cheater, it's a false...
  8. Modern Warfare Perma banned.

in XBoX on Windows
    Modern Warfare Perma banned.: Hi, it's quite a long time since I tried to resolve this issue with activision that claimed I was the account owner at the moment they "scanned" when and what happened to my account at that date...
  9. Why is my console perma banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my console perma banned?: I came home from school Wednesday night to see that My console has been permanently banned…… there is no reason at all it should be banned I looked at enforcements and I still have zero out of...
  10. I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been perma banned on Xbox and appeal denied can I phone to resolve this as they...: I was banned about 3 days ago for indefinite this ban was because I sent someone a picture of their ip from xresolver the person had been hitting me offline and harassing me on Xbox party I did...