Perfect Dark (XBLA) not connecting to Live via backwards compatibility

Discus and support Perfect Dark (XBLA) not connecting to Live via backwards compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Xbox One cannot connect to Xbox Live within Perfect Dark. I do not have this problem with any other games on my Xbox (whether it be a regular Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TBODB2k, Mar 8, 2016.

1. TBODB2k
    TBODB2k Guest

My Xbox One cannot connect to Xbox Live within Perfect Dark. I do not have this problem with any other games on my Xbox (whether it be a regular Xbox One game like GOW UE, Killer Instinct, etc.) or a backwards compatbile title (Gears of War 3). Only Perfect
    Dark (XBLA Version) has this problem. I can provide a reference number upon request to show that we have exhausted all troubleshooting steps within Xbox Support chat.

:)

TBODB2k, Mar 8, 2016
  2. deadpirate97
    deadpirate97 Guest
    Split screen with backwards compatibility

I remember trying to play Perfect Dark HD (also a backwards compatible game) and I think it required both people to have a Live account. There's probably a workaround, but that might be the simplest solution.

deadpirate97, Mar 8, 2016
  3. Backward Compatibility -- Known Experience Concerns

Updated 1/26/2017:

Removed Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon as disc only games.

Removed Perfect Dark: Co-operative multiplayer between Xbox 360 and Backward Compatibility is not yet supported.

Misses Quinzel, Mar 8, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Heya TBODB2k!

Can you please clarify what happens when you try to connect to Xbox Live when playing Perfect Dark? Do you get an error code?

Mister Maka, Mar 9, 2016
  5. TBODB2k
    TBODB2k Guest
    Yes I did but it appears that after the latest update that I have downloaded today, my problem has been fixed! You guys were on top of that very fast. Thank you very much for the help!

TBODB2k, Mar 10, 2016
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Awesome to hear TBODB2k!

Thanks for the update Perfect Dark (XBLA) not connecting to Live via backwards compatibility :) If you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know, we're always happy to help out. Cheers!

Mister Maka, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: