Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

Discus and support Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When trying to run Perfect Dark in backwards compatibility, my profile is logged in but I cannot connect to xbox live (despite being connected on Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by terminsel-55C33249-3911-4BDE-98C9-A45955746923, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

When trying to run Perfect Dark in backwards compatibility, my profile is logged in but I cannot connect to xbox live (despite being connected on Xbox one). I get error code 80151906, which the xbox 360 support page says may be due to a corrupted profile.
    My Xbox one account is the same as my Xbox 360 account, and other backwards compatible games (Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Deus Ex HR) and the other 360 Rare Replay games I've tried (BK, Kameo, PD Zero) all have connected to Xbox Live fine. I am currently connected
    via wireless, and cannot via ethernet cable due to the layout of my house and entertainment system setup. My MTSU is set to 1480 but I cannot change it through my router settings.

I have tried the following with no success:

-Connecting to XBL through the 360 dashboard

-Power cycling the Xbox one

-Disconnecting and reconnecting with manual IPs/DNS to my wireless router on Xbox one

-Uninstalling/reinstalling PD/RR

-Deleting my 360 profile on my xbox 360 and redownloading it per the error code 80151906 instructions

-Resetting my router

Please help

:)

terminsel-55C33249-3911-4BDE-98C9-A45955746923, Mar 7, 2016
  2. Zippy0n
    Zippy0n Guest
    Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

Thank you that worked!!!!!

Zippy0n, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

Hey Zippy0n,

Have you tried a factory reset but by keeping all games and apps installed? You can find that setting under System>Console Info and Updates.

~Blitz

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Mar 7, 2016
  4. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live

Have you tried redownloading your Xbox 360 profile through your Xbox One? Launch the Guide (Menu and View buttons at the same time) while launching a backwards compatible title, and scroll down to Download Profile. Let me know how that turns out.

SPS-40B1869D-52C4-424D-80A4-BAB160E57F66, Mar 7, 2016
  5. Just tried as you instructed with Banjo-Kazooie, profile redownloaded with no issues; but still getting error 80151906 on Perfect Dark

Thank you for the suggestion, however. Did not know I could do that.

terminsel-55C33249-3911-4BDE-98C9-A45955746923, Mar 7, 2016
  6. Hey, terminsel! Sorry to see you're getting this error! Do you happen to have 2 copies of Perfect Dark on your console? One inside Rare Replay and then a standalone version?

Misses Quinzel, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, terminsel! Sorry to see you're getting this error! Do you happen to have 2 copies of Perfect Dark on your console? One inside Rare Replay and then a standalone version?
  8. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Have you tried redownloading your Xbox 360 profile through your Xbox One? Launch the Guide (Menu and View buttons at the same time) while launching a backwards compatible title, and scroll down to Download Profile. Let me know how that turns out.
  9. terminsel-55C33249-3 Win User

Just tried as you instructed with Banjo-Kazooie, profile redownloaded with no issues; but still getting error 80151906 on Perfect Dark

Thank you for the suggestion, however. Did not know I could do that.
  10. Zippy0n Win User

Thank you that worked!!!!!
  11. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Hey Zippy0n,

Have you tried a factory reset but by keeping all games and apps installed? You can find that setting under System>Console Info and Updates.

~Blitz
Thema:

1. Perfect Dark (Rare Replay) signed in but cannot connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - Perfect Dark Rare

2. 1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu

in XboX Insiders
    1980'de geçen Perfect dark oyunu: bir istek veya bir fikir nerden bakıldığına göre değişir ancak böyle bir oyun yapılsa güzel olur herhalde diye düşündüm aklımdaki oyun 1980'lerde geçen sinematik ve aksiyon macera olan her bölümü...
  3. Perfect Dark needs more control options

in XboX Insiders
    Perfect Dark needs more control options: So i've loved goldeneye and went to play perfect dark as i enjoyed speedrunning Goldeneye for fun. Perfect dark has the same strafing mechanic as Goldeneye. Its very difficult to do with xbox...
  4. Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect dark won’t play online multiplayer: Perfect dark won’t play multiplayer on Xbox series x let’s me send invite but other players unable to accept 67a7f3f2-44f9-495e-9fa2-564817d5a268
  5. Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download of Perfect Dark on Xbox 360 fail at 79 %: I have this problem and I am clearly not the only one. How do I fix this ? 7c9c6114-3c8a-4eba-9e3e-7aa96de77d9e
  6. Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]: Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no esta instalado, Que hago para poder jugar?...
  7. perfect dark zero rare replay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    perfect dark zero rare replay: this game in this version rare replay is not in italian language, nut in xbox 360 disc version is present the localization in italian, pls update this title 93e67e4b-f65c-4e9c-97e3-f8059521e761
  8. Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay - Perfect Dark "Cannot connect to Xbox Live": Hi Guys, Rare Replay wont let me "connect" to Xbox Live, ive tested it and all of it is working, trying to download the 360 profile just says "Checking Network Status" and then tells me it cant...
  9. Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare Replay: Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero: Error when updating: When I start the games, they try to update, but immediately there is a message "There was problem with the update". Network connection is fine. I restarted the Xbox and tried it several times....
  10. Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark Rare Replay cannot play multiplayer: I have been trying for months to get this stupid Rare Replay version of Perfect Dark to let me play couch co-op, and nothing is working. I've tried connecting various IDs, tried disconnecting the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. zippy0n