Perda de save [Loss of Save]

Discus and support Perda de save [Loss of Save] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ola a todos, ontem o xbox acabou apagando meu save de monster hunter world sem nenhum motivo, fui iniciar o jogo e nada do save, nem mesmo conseguiu... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by henrikneves, Jan 22, 2019.

1. henrikneves
    henrikneves Guest

Ola a todos, ontem o xbox acabou apagando meu save de monster hunter world sem nenhum motivo, fui iniciar o jogo e nada do save, nem mesmo conseguiu puxar da nuvem, eu gostaria de saber se tem como recuperar o save pois isso foi defeito do XBOX, entao deve
    ter uma solução para recuperar meu save, tenho as conquistas que adquiri durante o jogo e registros que provam meu progresso no game, ja fiz de tudo, de tudo mesmo, mas alguém tem uma solução ou algo aparente?

[Translation - Hello everyone, yesterday the Xbox ended up deleting my save from Monster Hunter World for no reason, I went to start the game and nothing of the save, not even managed to pull from the cloud, I would like to know if it has how to
    recover the save because this was defective Xbox , then you must have a solution to recover my save, I have the achievements I acquired during the game and records that prove my progress in the game, I have done everything, everything, but someone has a solution
    or something apparent?]

:)

henrikneves, Jan 22, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Henrik,

Thank you for reaching out. Just as our great ambassador Italo mentioned, as long as you were connected online you should be able to access your saves. In case they don't immediately resync, you can try removing and re-adding your account by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Account
      > Remove accounts.
    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.
    4. When you're finished, select Close.
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. Italo Aguiar Win User

Olá henrikneves,

É comum isso acontecer na ausência de conexão com a internet, porém quando a conexão se restabelece, os saves ficam disponíveis novamente.

Desligue o console, desconecte-o da tomada por 10 minutos, ligue-o novamente, acesse as configurações e teste sua conexão de rede. Se o teste apresentar resultado normal, tente acessar os saves do jogo.

Espero que isso o ajude.

[Translation - Hello Henrikneves,

It is common for this to happen in the absence of Internet connection, but when the connection is restored, the saves are available again.

Turn off the console, disconnect it from the socket for 10 minutes, reconnect it, access the settings, and test your network connection. If the test shows normal results, try to access the game saves.

I hope that helps.]
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Henrik,

Are you sure you are signed into the correct profile that has the data saved to it? Also as mentioned previously, were you at any point playing offline? If the data was corrupted and its not loading then playing offline will not save the data to the cloud.

Also if you haven't done so already go ahead and uninstall the game, restart your Xbox and power cycle it by removing the power cable, then re-install the game once the Xbox restarts.
  5. henrikneves Win User

Thanks, but I have tried everything, but the problem is the problematic servers of Capcom, nor the support of Microsoft was able to help, thank you.

6. RicardoKishi Win User

Voçês sabem tudo sobre cheats?!?!?! [Translate] You know all about cheats?!?!?!

Outra fraude é o Manchester United, por que toda vez que eu vou jogar há perda de qualidade dos meus profiles, e isso acontece manipulando o software. Também ocorre durante as partidas perda de rendimento meu, e é toda vez, sendo uma catástrofe sobre natural.

[Translate- Another scam is Manchester United, because every time I go play there is loss of quality of my profiles, and this happens by manipulating the software. It also occurs during my income loss matches, and it is every time, being a catastrophe
    over natural. ]
Thema:

1. Perda de save [Loss of Save] - Similar Threads - Perda save Loss

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Perda de progresso de jogo no xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perda de progresso de jogo no xbox: Eu fui joga o Outer Wilds hoje (pelo gamepass) no meu Series S e vi que o meu progresso tinha sido resetado completamente. Eu tentei de tudo pra consertar, inclusive reiniciar o Xbox, sair da...
  4. perda de conteudo[Translation-loss of content]

in XBoX on Consoles
    perda de conteudo[Translation-loss of content]: comprei o código de um jogo em mídia física,porem, recentemente reiniciei meu xbox, quando fui reinstalar o conteúdo notei que esse mesmo jogo não estava em minha lista de jogos adquiridos, quando...
  5. Perda de Conexão nos servidores da EA - Fifa 20

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perda de Conexão nos servidores da EA - Fifa 20: Colegas, Ao jogar FIFA 20 online, durante a partida, minha conexão cai e aparece a segunte mensagem: "Você perdeu a conexao com os servidores de EA. Entre novamente para acessar os recursos...
  6. Perda de conquistas [Loss of achievements]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perda de conquistas [Loss of achievements]: nas últimas 2 semanas eu tinha percebido na hora que algo de estranho havia ocorrido com as minhas conquistas. Literalmente 1000G de conquistas simplesmente sumiram! Me lembro muito bem de ter...
  7. Perda de pacote (Packet loss)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perda de pacote (Packet loss): Meu console apresenta perda de pacote porém minha internet está normal em todos os testes da Anatel Já olhei todas as configurações do roteador e internet porém está tudo certo Somente no Xbox...
  8. MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MTU perda de pacotes [translation-MTU Packet Loss]: Eu estou com problemas de MTU, faço o teste de rede no xbox e dá 1 a 3% de perda de pacotes. Analisei no Prompt de comando no PC o MTU ideal que é 1452 + os 28 = 1480 que é o valor que está no meu...
  9. Perda de ítens nos jogos [Loss of items in games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perda de ítens nos jogos [Loss of items in games]: Olá! Estou querendo uma ajuda sobre o jogo FORTNITE. Hoje, 10 de dezembro de 3018, recebi um aviso do jogo FORTNITE dizendo que havia removido ítens no total de 5,6K (5600) v-bucks. Entrei em...
  10. Perda das conquistas

in XBoX on Consoles
    Perda das conquistas: foi feita uma suspensão do meu perfil, quando foi liberada a entrada tiraram todas as minha conquistas que tinha nos meus jogos gostaria de saber o porque pois nao fiu comunicado por email como...