Per phone call to Xbox support posting here for help. No credit for purchases in 6 years!

Discus and support Per phone call to Xbox support posting here for help. No credit for purchases in 6 years! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I went back and checked and after looking noticed I have not been given any credit for a single purchase that Ive ever made on the rewards center in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CCARTER77, Oct 19, 2016.

1. CCARTER77
    CCARTER77 Guest

Per phone call to Xbox support posting here for help. No credit for purchases in 6 years!

I went back and checked and after looking noticed I have not been given any credit for a single purchase that Ive ever made on the rewards center in the 6 years Ive been a member. The consultant on the phone said he could see my purchases and verified that
    my emails and gamertag were the same and everything should be fine. Just like the recent preorder of Gears 4, nothing. Ive been with Xbox for years,have over 100k gamer score, 3TB of Games on my HD just on the XboxOne, not even gonna count the games on the
    360 hard drive and in the Binder of dics. This needs to be resolved. In no way should I be a level zero rewards member after 6 years of buying games while a rewards members, because I purchased a lot from the live store. The rewards need to be retroactive
    and be put onto my account for my purchases over these years or something. I really appreciate someone looking into this and figuring it out.

Thanks for your time

:)

CCARTER77, Oct 19, 2016
  2. shinySonic
    shinySonic Guest
    Problem redeeming Cyber Ninja Code for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Hello, same Problem here and so far no selution. The Xbox Support said that Konami should help with this. The E-Mail Support of Konami could not help necause they're only for PC-Games (they have to be kidding me) . So i need to call the Hotline for 1,89€
    per Minute. The result of the call will be posted here.

PS Sorry for my English

shinySonic, Oct 19, 2016
  3. elijoselyn
    elijoselyn Guest
    There's a problem with Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Please try again later. Satus code: 8C320008

ASK directly at xbox support, make the call and and for help to add the credit card, they can do it by phone.

elijoselyn, Oct 19, 2016
  4. CCARTER77
    CCARTER77 Guest

I'm wondering if blowing this up on social media wouldnt be better for Xbox. If this is how loyal customers get treated, pushed to forums and sat on the back burner. Six years of nothing would make a good stink on social media but Ive been trying to handle
    this nicely. Maybe a big media uproar and they will feel like they have to "owe" me something in front of the public to save face, because we all know as of now they will more than likely brush me off and act like I'm owed nothing. Maybe I'll start with Larrys
    @majornelson page if I dont hear back soon.

CCARTER77, Oct 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: