People to play minecraft with-Xbox one

Discus and support People to play minecraft with-Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm looking for fun and friendly people to play minecraft with me on Xbox one. Survival, or creative, I don't care. My gamertag is . Message me for an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lm Jared, Jan 2, 2015.

1. lm Jared
    lm Jared Guest

I'm looking for fun and friendly people to play minecraft with me on Xbox one. Survival, or creative, I don't care. My gamertag is . Message me for an invite.

:)

lm Jared, Jan 2, 2015
  2. Looking for Minecraft (Xbox One) players

I'm looking for people to play minecraft with on the Xbox one

Tricky J0k3r 29, Jan 2, 2015
  3. jdmkaspr
    jdmkaspr Guest
    Xbox one mine craft

Looking for people to play minecraft with on xbox one to play hardcore. friend or message me

jdmkaspr, Jan 2, 2015
  4. Tricky J0k3r 29 Win User

Looking for Minecraft (Xbox One) players

I'm looking for people to play minecraft with on the Xbox one
  5. Jeff F 67 Win User

Looking for friend/friends for minecraft on xbox one

I'm looking for people right now to play Xbox one Minecraft
  6. CombatMold5 Win User

Looking for people to play Minecraft on the Xbox one

Who plays minecraft on the Xbox one if so add me I want some people to play with I will do whatever survival or creative I am also working on a mini games map and I have a mic my gamer tag is so add me
  7. T E A M C L A N Win User

Looking for people to play Minecraft on the Xbox one

I can help !!!

Invite me !!
  8. Andrew-_-Bacon Win User

looking for people to play minecraft with on the xbox one

I'm up for almost anything Minecraft just add me. Gt : forevergone0408
Thema:

1. People to play minecraft with-Xbox one - Similar Threads - play minecraft

2. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  3. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  4. I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours...: I don't get achievements in minecraft, I've been playing world survival for 24 hours without changing it one bit. How about this? fe29de06-cdfa-4006-a11d-13034dc500ac
  5. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  6. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  7. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...
  8. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  9. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  10. How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i play minecraft with friends on xbox 360?: I know that xbox live gold now is game pass core, but i want to be sure that when i will redeem game pass core code i would be able to play online. be780707-f773-462d-b006-4b52ef2c6e44