People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...

Discus and support People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; lmao I can buy it at about 100 different online retailers but not here. why? because they are purposely trying to screw us out of our rewards.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Spacyignignot, May 3, 2018.

1. People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...

lmao I can buy it at about 100 different online retailers but not here. why? because they are purposely trying to screw us out of our rewards.

:)

Spacyignignot, May 3, 2018
  2. Jamesx82x
    Jamesx82x Guest
    Opinion on which game I should go with.

Screw the Amazon gift cards get the Xbox gift cards and use them towards any dlc, digital games, or game sales that come along that interest you. The Xbox gift cards are cheaper than the Amazon ones as well.

Jamesx82x, May 3, 2018
  3. Kalia H
    Kalia H Guest
    Xbox Gold 3 month deals

$10 at Target

I bought mine from walmart however((well it's in the mail)) and it has free shipping anD I had a $10 gift card so I remember paying exactly 2.96 for mine.

Kalia H, May 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

People, the Vault will remain empty. Head on over to Macy's, Target, Walmart, Amazon for gift ...