people stop with the asking for preview invites just for backwards compatibility

Discus and support people stop with the asking for preview invites just for backwards compatibility in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is sad that we joined it to help and give our opinion and see and fix issues and we have had bricked consoles broken interfaces and more just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Jun 16, 2015.

1. people stop with the asking for preview invites just for backwards compatibility

This is sad that we joined it to help and give our opinion and see and fix issues and we have had bricked consoles broken interfaces and more just because we were helping but now that BC is only started for preview members all the greed is pouring out and
    this is insane. how about you people wait instead of being greedy gamers we are trying to make a better console we did not join up for free stuff so now i know any one that asks for a invite gets a automatic block on my friends list , mind you i always ask
    the simple ? thats( why now ) and then i block . but these people will just use that feature and never help or do the surveys and then they will cry and cry when something happens to there x1 because they were in such a ruch they joined a program for the wrong
    reasons.

:)

godslayer1975-4C3D808C-BE16-4849-8A4C-1649BAEEFBE6, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Im fed up!!!!

The point is that the majority of people asking for invites at the moment have no interest in pointing out faults,giving feedback etc.,they just want in for the backwards compatibility.

Daft Badger, Jun 16, 2015
  3. Latintrouble
    Latintrouble Guest
    backwards compatibility

xbox preview intvite for backwards compatibility no invite received

Latintrouble, Jun 16, 2015
  4. people stop with the asking for preview invites just for backwards compatibility

I agree this is ridiculous just because of one feature everyone wants in. Gamers posting on here to ask friends first.

SilentGamer895, Jun 16, 2015
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey all!

As you can imagine, the Xbox One Preview Program is a hot place to be, especially after our E3 briefing. Since this is a support forum, we are going through everything to make sure posts fit where it needs to be.

Thanks! people stop with the asking for preview invites just for backwards compatibility :D

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  6. SilentGamer895 Win User

people stop with the asking for preview invites just for backwards compatibility

I agree this is ridiculous just because of one feature everyone wants in. Gamers posting on here to ask friends first.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey all!

As you can imagine, the Xbox One Preview Program is a hot place to be, especially after our E3 briefing. Since this is a support forum, we are going through everything to make sure posts fit where it needs to be.

Thanks! :D
  8. NonSportsGirl Win User

Xbox Preview

Just because you are invited to the preview doesn't mean you are going to be accepted to it.

Also remember that a lot of people who have no interest in providing feedback, and just want to try the backward compatibility, are trying to get into the preview. Microsoft are no doubt backlogged because of those people.
  9. NonSportsGirl Win User

I never heard anything for preview member

Just because you are invited doesn't mean you will get in. Remember there are many more people trying to get into the preview program at the moment because of backward compatibility, so Microsoft could just be backlogged.

Getting multiple invites won't do a thing.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

Im fed up!!!!

The point is that the majority of people asking for invites at the moment have no interest in pointing out faults,giving feedback etc.,they just want in for the backwards compatibility.
Thema:

1. people stop with the asking for preview invites just for backwards compatibility - Similar Threads - stop asking preview

2. Xbox series X light wont stop blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X light wont stop blinking: Hello, I have had my series x for a year and about 2 days ago it just keeps blinking and blinking and it wont turn off. I have to unplug it for it to shut down or if i click the eject button it...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  5. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  6. Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of my Xbox Series X|S controller buttons stopped working correctly all of a sudden?: I don't have xbox console, only the controller. I use it to play games on my laptop (windows 10). I left the controller untouched quite some time (2 or 3 months without playing). when i came back...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When loading Dreamlight valley it keeps stopping asking me to purchase a game pass even...: This has only happened since the last update and I've tried to contact Microsoft Xbox but haven't got anywhere with it. Anyone else have this issue? 800192e5-cb41-4228-a63d-9360e7afa468
  9. hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i want to ask that some option are not enable in throttle stop under fivr option can...: i want to do undervolt but i can't use fivr control it is not showing pls help me [img] bc036aa4-4ae4-428b-ac88-ada42fa5ec7d
  10. After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After finished, which game made you stop and ask yourself: "Am I a better person because of...: Dont know if any game has stooped me and made me think that - but the original Bioshock had me stop dead in my tracks and reconsider every choice I had made in the game when you got to "that" part...