People need to stop acting like fanboys
Discus and support People need to stop acting like fanboys in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="MASTASLICE"] OKay, as you guys may see, i am a huge xbox guy. Been playing it for close to 8 years. But defending the xbox one is hard as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MASTASLICE, Feb 28, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
People need to stop acting like fanboys
Loading...
-
People need to stop acting like fanboys - Similar Threads - need stop acting
-
Automated Suspensions NEED TO STOP! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
in XboX InsidersAutomated Suspensions NEED TO STOP! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!: WHY did my account get suspended AGAIN without ANYONE sending in a report? A friend messaged me. I responded. I got suspended presumably for including a link to my facebook page, which was... -
Automatic Suspensions NEED TO STOP! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!
in XboX InsidersAutomatic Suspensions NEED TO STOP! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!: Chat log with copilot about Microsoft's automated systems: Gaming Copilot may make mistakes. Xbox activity and screenshots of gameplay are used to enhance your experience. Conversations are used... -
wont stop saying “need to authenticate to microsoft services” in minecraft on the nintendo...
in XBoX on Windowswont stop saying “need to authenticate to microsoft services” in minecraft on the nintendo...: im playing minecraft on my nintendo switch and everytime i join a friends world/realm or any servers it says “need to authenticate to microsoft services” and nothing ive found on the internet has... -
When will microsoft stop being lazy and actually fix this bill gates needs to fire yall
in XBoX on WindowsWhen will microsoft stop being lazy and actually fix this bill gates needs to fire yall: What do i do to fix my xbox seris s, every time i start it will disconnects from the wifi and i have to go unplug my internet and every time i do it takes longer to connect. Well today i just... -
I need to learn how to stop the messeg we hit a snag on mit app inventor
in XBoX on ConsolesI need to learn how to stop the messeg we hit a snag on mit app inventor: I don't know if you can fix it but I made a app and it has Google built in and when I try useing cloud gaming it said we hit a snag if anyone has an idea pls let me know I need to play fortnight... -
Game bar needs me to turn on clip making every time I open a game, how do I stop this
in XboX InsidersGame bar needs me to turn on clip making every time I open a game, how do I stop this: I can't add pictures but there is a line over the "Record last 30 seconds" button on Game Bar. It's not greyed out like I've seen alot when googling it and I can turn it back on but it caused me... -
My network stopped working out of nowhere and its saying i need a MAC address
in XBoX on ConsolesMy network stopped working out of nowhere and its saying i need a MAC address: I have two networks i have tried both and ive manually put in my mac address and it still does not work. Ive also tried clearing. My internet works fine on every other device except for my xbox. I... -
Fortnite needs to update but when i try to it just says installation stopped after about 30...
in XBoX Games and AppsFortnite needs to update but when i try to it just says installation stopped after about 30...: Fortnite needs to update but when i try to it just says installation stopped after about 30 secs. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but i just keep getting the same problem. Any advice?... -
new scary xbox hacker situation needs to be stopped
in XboX Insidersnew scary xbox hacker situation needs to be stopped: Hey guys have you all heard of the situation where hackers can now wrongly perma ban your account by sending fake accounts to mass report you which gets past auto moderation therefore landing you...